Rosalind Franklin PA 2019-2020 Cycle

15 minutes ago, GoBluePA said:

Hey guys! I got an email confirming my application (6/27), and I paid the supplemental fee and the portal says everything is completed. I never received an email saying please allow 2-8 weeks...should I be concerned?

Maybe you should reach out to them, because I received that email 3 days after my file was complete. 

Best wishes!

• Like 1

On 7/12/2019 at 7:21 AM, journey2pa said:

Received an interview invite last night!!! Submitted CASPA on 5/23 and received confirmation from RFU on 6/3/19. So excited!!

Hey!  When is the interview date if you don't mind me asking?  I am just wondering how much time they let people know in advance.

15 hours ago, tsam1 said:

Hey!  When is the interview date if you don't mind me asking?  I am just wondering how much time they let people know in advance.

August 23, but they gave you the option of a date in July and September as well. I read somewhere online that they offer interviews once a month until January or February and last year there was about 24 applicants at each session.