Rosalind Franklin PA 2019-2020 Cycle

On 9/14/2019 at 1:11 AM, jkim1206 said:

I also applied back in June and just received an interview offer! Don’t lose hope if you’re not rejected 🙂

On 9/12/2019 at 6:23 PM, aileenboyle said:

Just received an interview invite! 🙂 I applied 6/20 so if you applied back and June and haven't heard anything... there's hope!! 

congrats on the interview invites!! and thanks for giving me hope again! i applied in mid-July and still waiting😬

• Like 1

5 hours ago, jahri04 said:

Congrats on getting the interview! When was your app verified? Do you mind sharing your stats?

Thank you!! And sure! I was verified 6/18

3.48 sGPA, 3.67 cGPA

3500 PCE (EMT/PCA at an ortho hospital)

200 HCE (Volunteering at a peds hospital, global medical brigades)

315 GRE

600 Volunteer (various sorority events/random community involvement) 

Also had a decent amount of unique leadership experience working at a summer program for foster youths in Chicago. I talked about this in my diversity statement and I think it helped to have something kinda different in my application!

Good luck! 

On 9/18/2019 at 10:05 AM, luna721 said:

I am wondering how long the interview day is? I know it starts at 11 but it doesn't mention an end time- only that no real meals will be provided! Trying to plan accordingly!

It is from 11am to 4:30pm. They provide sandwich, chips, cookies, water, coffee and pop.

Good luck on your interview.

• Like 1

On ‎9‎/‎25‎/‎2019 at 1:30 PM, becoyle said:

In my "under review" email from July 12, they said to allow 2-8 weeks for review. Still haven't heard anything. Is anyone else waiting extremely long too? 

I reached out to them for the same thing and they sent me this:

"Thank you for your continued interest in the Rush University PA Program and we sincerely apologize for the delayed response regarding your application. I just checked on your application and it is still in the review process by our Admissions Committee.  We have received a much higher than anticipated number of candidates for this year and at this time we are anticipating that you should receive an update within the next few weeks.

I hope this helps and please let us know if you have any questions regarding the program or our admission process."

PS I was verified July 17th 🙂

18 minutes ago, Caitlyn612 said:

I reached out to them for the same thing and they sent me this:

"Thank you for your continued interest in the Rush University PA Program and we sincerely apologize for the delayed response regarding your application. I just checked on your application and it is still in the review process by our Admissions Committee.  We have received a much higher than anticipated number of candidates for this year and at this time we are anticipating that you should receive an update within the next few weeks.

I hope this helps and please let us know if you have any questions regarding the program or our admission process."

PS I was verified July 17th 🙂

Just to clarify, is that for Rush or RFU?

On 8/9/2019 at 6:47 AM, JSandstrom said:

Small miracle but I also got an invite Thursday night - August and September dates booked so I am set for October 18. Does anyone know if October 18th is the last interview date? Does anyone know if this puts us at a disadvantage in terms of being offered a spot (i.e. there won’t be many openings by then?!) 

I originally was signed up for the November slot and then was able to move to the October date. There's definitely interview dates after the October one!