Rosalind Franklin PA 2019-2020 Cycle

Guest SOSO19
42 minutes ago, Road2PA said:

Hi everyone!

I received an interview invite last week!

Submitted CASPA: 5/9/19

Verified: 5/10/19

File complete (email from Rosalind Franklin): 5/13/19

Interview invite: 6/3/19

Best wishes to you all 🙂

Congratulations and good luck on your interview! 

On 6/8/2019 at 11:37 PM, makmason said:

I submitted 5/5, verified by CASPA 5/6, RFU sent confirmation and supplemental info on 5/9, RFU final confirmation stating it would take 2-8 weeks to find out about an interview 5/13, interview received 6/7

Thank you for answering! Also: when you say supplemental info are you saying they sent a supp app to you? Or additional questions? 

Guest thePAway
19 hours ago, jshatz29 said:

I got an interview!! Who is going July 19th?

congrats! do you mind sharing when you submitted? I submitted 5/20 and havent heard back yet

On 6/11/2019 at 6:08 AM, oan14 said:

Thank you for answering! Also: when you say supplemental info are you saying they sent a supp app to you? Or additional questions? 

They gave me a login to access their website that provided an application checklist! No additional questions!

• Upvote 1

On 5/7/2019 at 2:52 PM, futurepa47 said:

Hi! Glad you created this, I will be applying here! Love Rosalind Franklin and a bit nervous to apply, currently struggling to study for the GRE. Does anyone know how much Rosalind Franklin takes the GRE into account? I know schools usually go for the baseline of a score of 300. I'd appreciate the advice!!

Best of luck to everyone!

I asked admissions how they look at the score. They said a competitive applicant hits 50th percentile on all subject. However, they take into account scores that are weaker in a subject or two. They generally look for strengths in other areas at that point. 

Hi guys!! I also submitted to Rosalind Franklin and received the confirmation email of 5/27. I haven’t heard back yet, I’m wondering if someone that received an interview already could share their stats (GPA, PCE, GRE..) so I can compare!! thanks in advance 🙂 congrats to everyone that got one! Super jealous! 

Got an interview invite email today!!! SOOOO excited! Interview date set for August 23rd!

I submitted late May and got a confirmation email that it's under review on May 27th.

cumulative GPA: 3.54

science GPA: 3.66

GRE: V 154,  Q 154,  W 4.0

PCE: ~3900 hrs (ATC, rehab tech, exercise therapist)

volunteer: 150 hrs

shadowing: 85 hrs (PA, NP, MD)

LOR: 5 (PA, PA, clinic supervisor, former preceptor, A&P professor)

I did write the optional diversity statement. 

• Like 1