Rosalind Franklin PA 2019-2020 Cycle

Hi! Glad you created this, I will be applying here! Love Rosalind Franklin and a bit nervous to apply, currently struggling to study for the GRE. Does anyone know how much Rosalind Franklin takes the GRE into account? I know schools usually go for the baseline of a score of 300. I'd appreciate the advice!!

Best of luck to everyone!

Submitted CASPA application 05/10

CASPA verified date 05/10

Application verification from Rosalind Franklin 05/11

Application complete from Rosalind Franklin (additional application fee and GRE scores received) 05/16

As for the diversity topic I think it is a good opportunity to discuss something about yourself that may not be expressed elsewhere in your application. For instance, something about you personally that reflects well on your character and how you embrace diversity. They want to know what you have to offer and how you will add to their program. At leasts that is what I stuck to! 

• Like 1

Is anyone else having issues with the application checklist portal? I logged in with the temporary pin, changed the password, and successfully submitted the payment (received email receipt of this). However, when I tried to log-in today it said there was no account associated with my email (even though it's the email they sent the directions to)? Very weird and wanted to see if others had the same problem

Guest SOSO19
On 5/23/2019 at 12:05 AM, JuliaHPrePA said:

Is anyone else having issues with the application checklist portal? I logged in with the temporary pin, changed the password, and successfully submitted the payment (received email receipt of this). However, when I tried to log-in today it said there was no account associated with my email (even though it's the email they sent the directions to)? Very weird and wanted to see if others had the same problem

Hi, 

I don't have any problem logging in. Try using the link they provided in the email. If you still have issues, email them and hopefully they can fix it for you.

Kinda dumb q but to those who wrote a diversity statement and have already submitted: did you figure out a way to separate paragraphs? Even though I save my essay with spaces between the three paragraphs and they show up in the dialog box, CASPA makes the spaces disappear when I download the PDF to look at (assuming this is how it will look to them). Do we have no choice but to submit an essay without any differentiation between paragraphs like we can for the CASPA personal statement?

Guest thePAway
4 hours ago, lkayprepa said:

Do most applicants complete the diversity statement? I submitted mine without one and am wondering if I should ask if I am able to submit one through email etc. Mainly just wondering whether it seems to be make or break on the app. Thanks for any help guys! 

i would do that! i went to an information session there and they said you can write about anything and they very strongly advised that all applicants fill it out

Guest SOSO19
8 minutes ago, oao6693 said:

Hey guys! Just wondering if anyone who has submitted has heard anything back yet?

I received "Your application file is complete" email 05/30. It says to allow 2-8 weeks for the admission committee to review my app.

5 hours ago, oan14 said:

congrats! when did submit?

I submitted 5/5, verified by CASPA 5/6, RFU sent confirmation and supplemental info on 5/9, RFU final confirmation stating it would take 2-8 weeks to find out about an interview 5/13, interview received 6/7

Edited by makmason
  • Like 1