received rejection 10/5:

supplemental application final 8/29

3,000+ pt care hours as hospital radiologic tech

500+ as a pharmacy tech 

3.1 overall GPA

3.4 science GPA

302 GRE

from underserved/ rural area 

I was really hoping to get into Duke because their mission aligned so well with what I wanted and brought to a PA program. It's extremely difficult to be a well rounded pre- pa student and work a full- time job in health care-- hence the lack of perfection in my scores. Theres always next year!

Did you get the rejection email today? 

22 minutes ago, matt24 said:

Does anyone know how many interviews or seats are left? I have not heard anything but I also haven’t been rejected so I’m trying to stay hopeful! 

i’m in the same boat buddy! i was confirmed May 26th. i’ve heard nothing. 👀 so far no news is good news but i am also on edge.

On 10/2/2019 at 4:28 AM, Laudan said:

Late to the game responding, but I got an interview invitation for 10/23. Anyone else arriving the night before interested in grabbing dinner (probably earlier)? Curious to see if anyone received acceptances yet following their interviews, if so how soon after? 

I’d be down!

1 hour ago, goldybee said:

I interviewed last week— I was SO hopeful we’d hear back today. The wait is nearly unbearable! How are y’all dealing with the suspense?

Only a few more days! Distract yourself as much as possible! I’ve been baking, cleaning, and catching up on as many shows as possible 😂