2019-2020 Cycle

When completing the supplemental application's PCE, non-PCE, & volunteer sections, you're expected to put down an end date. All of my positions are ongoing. Are you expected just to put 7/1/19 as the end date for each of these, even though the roles are current and ongoing?

Thanks in advance!

25 minutes ago, ICF2019 said:

When completing the supplemental application's PCE, non-PCE, & volunteer sections, you're expected to put down an end date. All of my positions are ongoing. Are you expected just to put 7/1/19 as the end date for each of these, even though the roles are current and ongoing?

Thanks in advance!

I think it tells you in the directions.

1FFE167B-6714-426B-9150-159E94F1CEAD.jpeg

Edited by KhaliaB
Add pic

On 7/9/2019 at 9:01 AM, cm05219 said:

Did anyone receive a confirmation that their application was complete after submitting their supplemental application?

I received a confirmation email on 5/27 stating that they had received my CASPA, Supplemental App, and GRE and that my application was complete. It also said it could take at least 6 weeks to hear back, and to not call the office to get status updates.

On 7/3/2019 at 12:37 PM, mer1987 said:

Any word about interviews yet?

In the email I received, it stated: "Candidates will be notified about interview decisions beginning in August through late October."

24 minutes ago, mhickey24 said:

On the supplemental application it has a section for physics, yet on the website and CASPA, it never said anything about a physics requirement. Is this really a prerequisite? 

No, it’s not, but I think, they would like to see how many credit hours of science courses, the applicant has taken.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I wonder if they would be sending out interviews earlier than last year (they started inviting early September). 

The "in the queue" email says:

Candidates will be notified about interview decisions beginning in August through late October. Due to the large number of applicants, we ask that you refrain from contacting the Program unless you have not heard from us by December 15. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, elizabether said:

I have a friend who's attending Duke this fall. She spoke with an admissions counselor last week and they said they're about to send out the first wave of invites so good luck all in the next couple of weeks!! 😄

Thank you for the info and good luck to everyone!

• Like 3