2019-2020 Cycle

5 hours ago, AngelMW said:

I received an invite to interview on Tuesday, November 5, 2019! I received the e-mail on October 11 around 4:30 pm.

Good luck everyone!

Congratulations! When were you notified that your application was marked as complete? I received the email on Aug. 27 and haven’t heard anything since 😕 

• Like 1

Guest AngelMW
12 hours ago, biancak said:

Congratulations! When were you notified that your application was marked as complete? I received the email on Aug. 27 and haven’t heard anything since 😕 

I was notified June 1st,2019. Patience is a virtue this time of year waiting between submission of applications and interviews. 😃

I was waitlisted on 10/8. Been reading other forums and comments, and saw something that made me feel optimistic for us waitlisted folks! Someone from last cycle's forum wrote that a lot of people waitlisted from earlier interview dates were getting acceptance notices very soon, one was accepted just a week after her waitlist notice! So to everyone who's waitlisted or hasn't received a notice, let's stay hopeful! 🙂 We've come a long way. 

And a big congrats to everyone accepted! 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

45 minutes ago, Possle said:

I just received it half an hour ago. My supplemental was submitted 10/1 while everything else was finished between July and Sep.

Thanks for sharing! Would you mind sharing any of your stats? I also submitted my supplemental on 10/1 and so was worried I was knocked out already, but this gives me some hope 🙂

On 10/21/2019 at 1:14 PM, Ck101 said:

Thanks for sharing! Would you mind sharing any of your stats? I also submitted my supplemental on 10/1 and so was worried I was knocked out already, but this gives me some hope 🙂

I submitted 10/1 as well. Their non-rolling supplementaries made me feel ok sending it in the day of the deadline, and I just got invited yesterday to interview on 11/5 yesterday. It seems like we are filling in for those who are declining their interviews since the first batch of candidates were invited to these dates much earlier in the month. Keep your fingers crossed! 😄 

• Upvote 1

I have an interview November 5th and will be coming in on Sunday, November 3rd. Would anyone like to grab dinner/beer/water/something Sunday, Monday, or Tuesday? When I interviewed at another school I went out and got some drinks with other interviewees the night before so that we could all calm our nerves and get to know eachother. It really helped to be calm when you already knew some of the interviewees on interview day and makes it a lot more personable if you were to have group interviews with people you already know. Just throwing that out there. 

2 hours ago, Jhighlander73 said:

Does anyone know if they sent our more rounds of rejections yet? Still waiting... ( everything done back in May)

I haven't heard anything yet either, I submitted in July and hoping no news is good news still! Based on previous trends I'm guessing the last round of emails will go out this Friday or this upcoming Monday. Best of luck to everyone!

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Laudan said:

To all those that interviewed today, I greatly enjoyed meeting everyone! Good luck to the upcoming interviews and fingers crossed for the applicants interviewed today!  

I did as well!  It was so nice getting to know everyone. Does anyone remember when they said we should hear back? 

4 hours ago, PrePA1115 said:

I did as well!  It was so nice getting to know everyone. Does anyone remember when they said we should hear back? 

I was in Tuesday’s interview group, and they told us 1-2 weeks, although from previous comments in this forum, it sounds like it could be as soon as Monday!! Good luck!