2019-2020 Cycle

12 hours ago, sydthekid said:

I know that I submitted my supplemental application during their peak time (July 1), but I still have not received a confirmation email that my application is complete and it's been more than 6 weeks. Is anyone else having this problem? 

I got my confirmation a day after I submitted the supplemental.

37 minutes ago, woodlingj said:

Also received an interview invite this morning for September 30th! I got a rejection letter from a different school yesterday so this news definitely made my day!

Congrats to those who have received interviews thus far! Do you mind sharing when you submitted your supplemental and when you received the under review email? 

• Like 2

A friend who was accepted to Duke a couple years ago chose Campbell University (also there in NC) over Duke even though she was accepted because she said that the Duke students she interacted with hat her interview seemed miserable and she has heard they don't have the best reputation as far as being prepared for clinicals. Has anyone heard anything like that from current or former students? Like that it doesn't live up to the hype? Thanks

2 hours ago, FuturePA55 said:

A friend who was accepted to Duke a couple years ago chose Campbell University (also there in NC) over Duke even though she was accepted because she said that the Duke students she interacted with hat her interview seemed miserable and she has heard they don't have the best reputation as far as being prepared for clinicals. Has anyone heard anything like that from current or former students? Like that it doesn't live up to the hype? Thanks

I'm a current student and this has not been my experience at all! We all feel very lucky to attend here. You have lunch with the first years at the interview and it is possible your friend interviewed during a particularly jam-packed time of the year in terms of exams and everyone was very stressed. That's PA school for you!

Also, congrats to all those receiving interviews!