2019-2020 Cycle

• 2 weeks later...

Can any current Duke students give some pros/cons about their experience at Duke? I’m in between duke and another program and having been doing a lot of research on both, but it would be extremely helpful to hear from current students too! For instance, how is living in Durham? I wasn’t too impressed with the city when I visited but maybe living there is better? Any input would be greatly appreciated! Thanks! 

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Recently was offered a seat off the waitlist, but sadly had to decline as I already started another program. Anyway, below is a timeline of my application submission, interview invite, waitlist w/ updates, and acceptance. I hope this gives those applying this current cycle an idea how the process works. Good luck!

Application Submission: 7/5/19

Interview Invite: 9/23/19

Interview Date: 10/23/19

Notification of Placement on Waitlist (no ranking given): 10/29/19

Initial Waitlist Ranking: 2/10/20 - Ranking #12

Waitlist Ranking Update #1: 5/18/20 - Ranking #4

Waitlist Ranking Update #2: 5/26/20 - Ranking #2

Offer of Admission: 6/15/20

Feel free to DM me if you have any questions. I don't check the forum often so I may not get back to right away

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/20/2020 at 8:15 PM, Thandt17 said:

Recently was offered a seat off the waitlist, but sadly had to decline as I already started another program. Anyway, below is a timeline of my application submission, interview invite, waitlist w/ updates, and acceptance. I hope this gives those applying this current cycle an idea how the process works. Good luck!

Application Submission: 7/5/19

Interview Invite: 9/23/19

Interview Date: 10/23/19

Notification of Placement on Waitlist (no ranking given): 10/29/19

Initial Waitlist Ranking: 2/10/20 - Ranking #12

Waitlist Ranking Update #1: 5/18/20 - Ranking #4

Waitlist Ranking Update #2: 5/26/20 - Ranking #2

Offer of Admission: 6/15/20

Feel free to DM me if you have any questions. I don't check the forum often so I may not get back to right away

Hi! Do you have another way that is more favorable for reaching out to you? I submitted my application recently. I just have a couple of questions 🙂

• 3 weeks later...