• 1 month later...
Yeah, the thread *this one* was moved from the professional forum to the Texas tech subsection. You’re in the thread that was moved...
you can post your questions and what not about Texas tech 2019-20 app cycle here.

Ok, thanks for the clarification . You can’t tell that was done when looking through the forum, at least not on the app I’m using (or the ones others are using, I’m assuming).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On 6/6/2019 at 1:07 PM, LT_Oneal_PAC said:

I’m confused. You’re posting in the thread for 2019-2020 app cycle. You’re literally in it. 

A2FD8D84-5D28-49A5-8FA4-91716399A81B.png

Can we get either this topic or the other topic in regards to the 2020 application cycle closed, so we all know which one to go to and we're not spread apart? 

Also, had anybody heard anything yet? Based on last cycle's topic it looks like it could still be a little while.

3 hours ago, davidgarcia105 said:

For those who have applied, have you guys heard anything back from them? I submitted my verified caspa application and my merlin application as well, but have not received anything back.

I submitted everything the beginning of May and I have not heard anything either. I dont think they will until July. 

For those who have applied, have you guys heard anything back from them? I submitted my verified caspa application and my merlin application as well, but have not received anything back.

Same for me. I submitted both mid-May and haven’t gotten a confirmation that it’s complete but it looks like it was into July before that happened last year.

• 2 weeks later...

Did anyone receive an email after submitting their Merlin stating: 

Thank you for your supplemental application to the Master of Physician Assistant Studies program within the School of Health Professions! 

We also require a CASPA Application.  Be sure to submit your CASPA Application in time for it to be verified before the application deadline.

Despite the fact that I submitted my CASPA first. I just emailed them but I am still concerned haha.

I just got an email saying “Thank you for your application to the Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center Physician Assistant program.” And “You have indicated that you will take and finish the following prerequisites by May 2020...” they said to send in summer course grades ASAP and that interviews will be extended on a rolling basis. Did anyone else get this? Is this a good sign? 

I just got an email saying “Thank you for your application to the Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center Physician Assistant program.” And “You have indicated that you will take and finish the following prerequisites by May 2020...” they said to send in summer course grades ASAP and that interviews will be extended on a rolling basis. Did anyone else get this? Is this a good sign? 

This is what they send to people who meet the requirements I believe. Mine said I have all the prerequisites. Good luck!