I have a question I was verified and filled out the questionnaire after that on their amp homepage it said application complete but there is a red X next to application submitted is there an option to submit or do all I need to do is fill out the questionnaire? Thanks y’all!

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Rebecca65 said:

I have a question I was verified and filled out the questionnaire after that on their amp homepage it said application complete but there is a red X next to application submitted is there an option to submit or do all I need to do is fill out the questionnaire? Thanks y’all!

That's weird. Mine has a green check and says that my application is ready (under notes). Did you do the residency form? if you did and it still has an X, I would call them and ask to make sure nothing is wrong.

• 2 weeks later...
53 minutes ago, zgharbieh said:

When did you submit your CASPA? Good luck! 

My CASPA was verified on June 1st. Thanks!

54 minutes ago, Anusha said:

What did you email them saying? Good luck! 

I asked them if they could kindly give me an update on the status of my application and whether any other document is required. 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Rebecca65 said:

They accept both, I went back and took a few classes online at a community college and confirmed they took them. They are very good at responding quickly to any questions as well! 

Ahh thank you so much I really appreciate it! You have been so helpful! 🙂 I ended up submitting it today! 

14 hours ago, ceejthefuturePA said:

Does anyone know if we get a confirmation after completing the residency questionnaire form? I completed it on 6/2 and realized I never got an email saying they received that completion. 

I do not believe so. We all seem to have completed the residency questionnaire a month ago and never heard anything further. Just make sure there is a green check mark next to your application in the portal. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...