6 hours ago, tx808 said:

This is what they send to people who meet the requirements I believe. Mine said I have all the prerequisites. Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When did you submit? I only got the first email. Haven’t got anything that said I have all my prerequisites yet.

2 hours ago, tx808 said:

I think 5/23 is what I put above. I received 2 emails. 1 was for the supplemental to say make sure you do CASPA too. I did my supplemental before I submitted CASPA. The second said I’m complete and have the prerequisites and that it will be reviewed and interviews are on rolling basis. They were very general.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah I submitted around that time too and didn’t get the second one yet. Do you guys think I should email or wait a little longer? 

17 hours ago, uhcoogs said:

Has anyone who submitted the supplemental and CASPA app on/after June 5th received the application is under review email? I was hoping to have received it by friday 😕

Yes, I submitted on June 6th and was verified on June 10th. I received an email on Friday about my pre-reqs.

On 7/7/2019 at 3:45 PM, Elisaap1 said:

Yes, I submitted on June 6th and was verified on June 10th. I received an email on Friday about my pre-reqs.

Oh no, I'm getting nervous now, didn't receive anything today either... but I've completed CASPA, submitted my supplemental and paid the fee, sent GRE scores, and all my prerequisites have been completed. 

I'll give it a couple more days before reaching out. Thanks for letting me know!

I haven't received a confirmation email yet either. The most recent correspondence I received was regarding the Merlin account. I did email Aubrey and she told me that everything was in, and that I should receive an email shortly confirming. I have not, and that was in June. I'm going to email her back today.

Edit: She got back with me and said it's still under Admissions Office review.

Edit: I received a confirmation email and "sent to committee for review" yesterday.

Edited by Curivity

6 hours ago, Leira23 said:

I submitted on/after this date and got the 2nd email on 7/5

Thanks for letting me know! I ended up reaching out to the program to make sure they had everything from me. Only then did I receive the application is under review email. I feel relieved now lol 

35 minutes ago, girlsjustwannabePAs said:

Just got an application in review email. However, it says that I will complete my degree in MAY 2020 even though I just graduated. Should I contact CASPA, all the schools I've applied to...

Contact all the schools you applied to. The same thing happened to me and I had to send Texas Tech my transcript again cause for some reason it didn’t say degree earned on the one I sent. Some schools will tell you to send it to CASPA, others will tell you to send it directly to them.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, edtru said:

Contact all the schools you applied to. The same thing happened to me and I had to send Texas Tech my transcript again cause for some reason it didn’t say degree earned on the one I sent. Some schools will tell you to send it to CASPA, others will tell you to send it directly to them.

OMG Thanks for the info! I'm sure that would be a huge issue in most of my apps. 

1 minute ago, girlsjustwannabePAs said:

OMG Thanks for the info! I'm sure that would be a huge issue in most of my apps. 

But does the degree verification really matter for all schools if you have all the necessary prerequisites and they can assume that you will graduate by the time the program starts? I was thinking of only resending the transcript if the school specifically asked for one with the degree verified, as Texas Tech did.

18 minutes ago, iamplanetjanet said:

But does the degree verification really matter for all schools if you have all the necessary prerequisites and they can assume that you will graduate by the time the program starts? I was thinking of only resending the transcript if the school specifically asked for one with the degree verified, as Texas Tech did.

I asked every school I applied to just to be sure.

• Upvote 1

Hello! I submitted my CASPA application 5/28, was verified 5/29, and received "We have received your application from CASPA and have completed a preliminary evaluation of required prerequisite courses necessary for admission into the program" email 6/28. Wishing everyone the best of luck!

•  

• 2 weeks later...

anyone received interviews yet? I received the "Thank you for your application to the Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center Physician Assistant Studies program. We have received your application from CASPA and have completed a preliminary evaluation of required prerequisite courses necessary for admission into the program. You have completed all of the application requirements." on 7/12, but nothing yet....

On 7/8/2019 at 5:01 PM, uhcoogs said:

Oh no, I'm getting nervous now, didn't receive anything today either... but I've completed CASPA, submitted my supplemental and paid the fee, sent GRE scores, and all my prerequisites have been completed. 

I'll give it a couple more days before reaching out. Thanks for letting me know!

Did you ever get an under review/received email? I was verified 7/18 and havent gotten an email since. Looks like it takes a long time but i know they give priority to those who have turned everything in before aug. 1... which i did but im not sure if i really fall in that category yet