1 hour ago, edtru said:

I'm setting up the account. I've logged into manage my account but all I see is TTU\(myusername) - Active. I don't see TTUHSC-Inactive. Anyone else having this problem?

Yep. I'm having the exact same problem. I just emailed itsolutions@ttuhsc.edu asking for help because my information is all sorts of...messed up. Message me!

1 hour ago, edtru said:

I'm setting up the account. I've logged into manage my account but all I see is TTU\(myusername) - Active. I don't see TTUHSC-Inactive. Anyone else having this problem?

After looking at the email again, it looks like you'll only have to click on the activate button if you've previously been associated with Texas Tech, but don't quote me on that, lol.

3 minutes ago, ccallen5 said:

After looking at the email again, it looks like you'll only have to click on the activate button if you've previously been associated with Texas Tech, but don't quote me on that, lol.

I can see what you mean but when I called the TTU IT (since they’re open on weekends), they said it’s a TTUHSC problem and I would have to contact their IT.

I think you’re correct.
This is what mine looks like which I think is correct cause it’s green and says active. e04623f9666622643627f648c640d2e5.jpgee

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alright so I just got off the phone with the IT for TTUHSC. He said that the TTU is active and I told him about the email saying it has to say TTUHSC active. He said it might have been that they sent out the email early since the domain account is usually created when you are enrolling for classes for the program. He told me to just frequently check my account and eventually I'll see it come up but from his end everything looks fine since we're in the application process and not enrollment yet, if that makes sense. 

If someone gets a reply, can you guys please update. I told him others were having the same problem as well. 

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, edtru said:

Alright so I just got off the phone with the IT for TTUHSC. He said that the TTU is active and I told him about the email saying it has to say TTUHSC active. He said it might have been that they sent out the email early since the domain account is usually created when you are enrolling for classes for the program. He told me to just frequently check my account and eventually I'll see it come up but from his end everything looks fine since we're in the application process and not enrollment yet, if that makes sense. 

If someone gets a reply, can you guys please update. I told him others were having the same problem as well. 

Thank you for the information 😊

• Upvote 1

Hey all, I just called the program and they said that we don’t need to do anything w/ the eraider or domain account. Those are only for people who have gotten accepted. The person I spoke with told me to not delete the email because if I got accepted I would need to make an account... so tbh don’t do anything with it 🤷🏾‍♀️ Even though it says take action.. but any of y’all can call to verify for themselves.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Barnes3 said:

Hey all, I just called the program and they said that we don’t need to do anything w/ the eraider or domain account. Those are only for people who have gotten accepted. The person I spoke with told me to not delete the email because if I got accepted I would need to make an account... so tbh don’t do anything with it 🤷🏾‍♀️ Even though it says take action.. but any of y’all can call to verify for themselves.

Yes, I was told the exact same thing. They said it was probably a mistake made by the PA program. So I guess we just leave it alone. 

• Upvote 1

Yeah, I just called as well. It was pretty much an "accident" sent out to ~200 students or so. I ended up activating my TTU eRaider username but he said thats fine. My account is just activated and I won't have to do it later. I'm wondering if its a good sign or just random that some people received it... but yeah pretty much disregard the entire thing

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, KendallC said:

Yeah, I just called as well. It was pretty much an "accident" sent out to ~200 students or so. I ended up activating my TTU eRaider username but he said thats fine. My account is just activated and I won't have to do it later. I'm wondering if its a good sign or just random that some people received it... but yeah pretty much disregard the entire thing

Well I think it's safe to say this freaked out a lot of people, both those who got the email and those who didn't! I really don't think it was anything other than an error though. We're into August so hopefully some real emails start going out soon. Good luck!

I got the email as well and I followed the steps to set up the eRaider account but I don't think it ever gave me the option to complete the process so I couldn't sign in even though I created a password. I emailed itsolutions and they said they put in a work order and will be looking into fixing it. They said they accidentally signed me up for TTU not TTUHSC. Idk what to think now since the consensus here is that the emails were a mistake. I guess we just wait!

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, hellohello said:

I sent an email to IT solutions on Sunday and called them yesterday. Over the phone they told me to disregard the email. This morning they emailed me saying that my domain should be on my profile. I activated my domain account today. 

I received another Email about my domain today. Should I ignore it or set it up?