Career Switch Starting Pre-Reqs Need Advice on Process & Schools

Hi! I am 22 and graduated from my undergraduate degree at a 4 year in December of 2020. Ever since then, I have been working full-time as an outpatient pharmacy technician in a hospital (I've had this position for 2 and a half years but just went full time). I had a scholarship with my undergraduate degree which I majored in Med Humanities, so all the science I have is Chem 1 with lab, Bio 1 & 2 with lab, 1 upper level bio with lab (Ecology), Stats, Medical Terminology, and a Psych Minor under my belt. Now that I am post grad, I want to go back to school and knock out the rest of the pre-reqs for some PA programs I am looking at such as Chem 2 with lab, Anatomy & Phys 1 & 2, Orgo 1/Biochem, some recommended courses such as Genetics or Immunology, and I think that is all I will need at least for now. I am looking at some schools such as Baylor, Texas Tech, Marquette, Union for right now. My current stats are 3.265 GPA, I have a couple C's in my sciences from sophomore year due to lack of time/working due to financial and personal hardships with family, etc. As the semesters went on until Senior year, I have maintained a 3.5 and up term GPA so it was only improvement from there. I have a nearly perfect GPA with my psych minor but its not like that matters too much when they look at overall. I've already taken my degree so I can't retake those C's now. I've read plenty of similar stories on here of similar background and stats and know it is possible and can take multiple cycles to get in. My question is, are any of these schools worth a shot for me? I obviously am trying to strive for a 3.5 GPA and up for these science pre-reqs. I have been out of science for a while so I am a little nervous but I still work full time so I plan to take 1-2 classes at a time at community college, hoping to finish by fall 2022 and apply for 2023 cycle. That might be pushing things so I might even consider applying for the 2024 cycle. I just hate the feeling of working hard then getting rejected the first time around but I know it is common. I don't want to feel rushed on the clock with my age either. I also know that being a pharmacy technician might count for healthcare experience but not necessarily patient care experience. Anyone on here going through the same thing or have any advice for me? Should I be doing anything different? Thanks!