• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
21 minutes ago, TXBee said:

Does anyone know if they're pushing back the program's start date? Also has anyone on the waitlist heard anything over the past month or so? 

Classes will still start on the 26th of May, but will be online until July 6th at the earliest.

• 2 weeks later...
16 hours ago, Prepatalker said:

Anyone else losing all hope like I am? I have been on the waitlist since November and I’ve heard they take a lot of people off the waitlist in the past years... 

Has anyone from the waitlist been accepted? 

I’m definitely starting to lose hope. I received an email that I was put on the alternate list some time ago and I haven’t heard anything. I emailed to make sure they’re still processing applications as usual and they said they are. I was thinking that maybe they want a smaller cohort this year due to covid. 

37 minutes ago, Sabaguil said:

I’m definitely starting to lose hope. I received an email that I was put on the alternate list some time ago and I haven’t heard anything. I emailed to make sure they’re still processing applications as usual and they said they are. I was thinking that maybe they want a smaller cohort this year due to covid. 

I haven’t seen anyone get added to the Facebook group in a while but I wouldn’t lose hope y’all! Classes start next week but you never know. Best of luck!!