19 minutes ago, brittany4484 said:

I’ve gotten about 5 raider emails, including one this morning. This afternoon I saw another email and was surprised to see it was an interview invite for 9/30 morning group! 🙂

Congrats! What time did you get the email, and if you are comfortable with it do you mind sharing your stats?

Thanks!

11 hours ago, girlsjustwannabePAs said:

Congrats! What time did you get the email, and if you are comfortable with it do you mind sharing your stats?

Thanks!

I got the email around 4:00 PM 8/14/2019 and submitted my application late May. I currently have a lot more PCE but the stats I applied with are:

GRE: 308

overall GPA: 4.43

Science GPA: 4.36

Extracurricular Activities: 840 Hr

HCE: 64

Leadership: 490

PCE: 2,000+ 

Research: 221

Shadowing: 154

Teaching: 840

Apart of TAPA and AAPA

• Like 1

On 7/15/2019 at 11:50 AM, hoopstar said:

Hello! I submitted my CASPA application 5/28, was verified 5/29, and received "We have received your application from CASPA and have completed a preliminary evaluation of required prerequisite courses necessary for admission into the program" email 6/28. Wishing everyone the best of luck!

•  

Hi all, I thought I would update you guys! I received an invitation to interview 08/06. My stats are as followed: 

GPA: 4.0        GRE: 304 v149 q155 w5.0

PCE: ~550    HCE: ~450

Shadowing: ~300 

Volunteering: ~150

Leadership: ~850

I hope this helps, can't wait to meet some of ya'll, and I continue to wish the best of luck to everyone!

• Like 1

On 8/30/2019 at 6:44 PM, CCCorson said:

Does anyone know if they will have more interview invites? Because I haven't heard either way! 

I submitted my application in June last year and didn't get an  interview invite until December for February. Be patient!! I was an alternate last year but a few people from my February interview were accepted. 

• Like 2

Hi all! So I have my interview tomorrow and wanted to share some advice for those flying in like me! 

So, the hotels (at least for the necessary dates) were priced relatively higher than I’m used to paying like about 110-150 a night. I booked the Sleep Inn which is toward the top of that range but it was one of the only hotels that offers free airport shuttles. And with Uber looking around $20 each way, it seemed worth it. It also has a free breakfast and nice pool. Just down the street there is a grocery store and a few restaurants that I can walk to as well. 

Just food for thought! Good luck to all! 

• Like 1

On 9/16/2019 at 1:18 PM, tx808 said:

Just got out of the interview a few minutes ago and it was pretty laid back. There are breaks so it’s not too much all at once. Good luck everyone! 

What did you think of the essay part? I'm really nervous about that and don't know what to expect! 

• Upvote 1

On ‎9‎/‎18‎/‎2019 at 9:42 PM, Nemra said:

What did you think of the essay part? I'm really nervous about that and don't know what to expect! 

So sorry I missed this somehow! I didn't think the essay part was bad and there was ample time to respond to the prompt. This was the easiest part of the day for me. Good luck to you!

3 hours ago, ep95liner said:

Interview invited 9/23 for 10/28! AHHHHH 😂

I'm excited but nervous in a good way! I feel like this might be late for Texas Tech? Good luck to everyone 🙂. This whole wait game is killing me, I'm sure its killing everyone reading this too. Keep up the faith and confidence in yourself guys.

Congratulations! Would you mind sharing when your application was verified and texas tech confirmed it? Thanks!

• Like 1