Does anyone think that they are waitlisting people to offer invites after they fill up their interview date on jan 11? and once the interview day is full, they will go ahead and release more interview invites? because it looks like many people are waitlisted rather than getting rejected or invites. because i just got an email saying that im waitlisted as well...

12 minutes ago, thika said:

Does anyone think that they are waitlisting people to offer invites after they fill up their interview date on jan 11? and once the interview day is full, they will go ahead and release more interview invites? because it looks like many people are waitlisted rather than getting rejected or invites. because i just got an email saying that im waitlisted as well...

I have a feeling that they are just waitlisting a decent amount of people in general to fill spots when people decline their interview invite.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, taysimon said:

I received an email saying that I am on a waiting list for an interview and that I will be notified if anything changes. Anyone else? I'm trying to stay hopeful. 

55 minutes ago, CATFuturePa said:

I also have been waitlisted for an interview. Keeping my fingers crossed! 🤞

Same hereeee. I’ve been accepted to one of my top choices but also keeping my fingers crossed for MBKU! seems like a great school 

I also received a waitlist notification for an interview! Does anyone have experience with the waitlist and what the timeline looks like for this?

In my experience, I been put on the waitlist for interview twice on the previous cycles. Got rejected after - I generally received the rejection E-mail on the 4th week of January. It’s extremely rare they would choose someone from the waitlist for interview. Depends how many students decline their interview spots in January.  

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1