8 minutes ago, Classynotnasty said:

Current MBKU student. 

If you got waitlisted, don't fret! Roughly 8-10 people in our current class got in off the waitlist. 

Best of luck to y'all!

thank you, that is helpful to know! Do you know how many people total they place on the waitlist by any chance?

Hi everyone! 

This might be a dumb question but is the alternate list the same as the waitlist? Because I was reading the "Be a PA" blog post about getting waitlisted and now I'm a little unclear on if there are two separate lists (alternate versus waitlist) or if the terms are simply interchangeable. Thanks in advance!

12 minutes ago, bflorece said:

Hi everyone! 

This might be a dumb question but is the alternate list the same as the waitlist? Because I was reading the "Be a PA" blog post about getting waitlisted and now I'm a little unclear on if there are two separate lists (alternate versus waitlist) or if the terms are simply interchangeable. Thanks in advance!

So from my understanding the Alternate list is just MBKU's way of saying waitlist but I kind of sounds nicer in my opinion.

33 minutes ago, surfinonawave said:

Congrats!! What does certiphi mean?

It's the background check company used by schools after an acceptance.

20 minutes ago, ellen21 said:

Were you accepted from the waitlist? Also congrats!! 

No I interviewed on 1/11 but never got an email for anything yet until this one. I'm waiting for an official one from the school. Hopefully it isn't a false alarm.

8 hours ago, MRod20 said:

Interviewed 1/31, accepted 2/7. Can’t wait to meet everyone! Also feel free to add me on FB

https://www.facebook.com/mona.rodriguez

Congratulations! Can't wait to start working with you all this summer!

Does anyone know when in August the program starts? I am still waiting to hear back about how I can start the background check process too. I looked for an email from cirtiphi everywhere in my email mailboxes, but haven't got one yet.

Edited by PAhope20

3 hours ago, seanz said:

Hi everyone, 

Interviewed 1/11 and accepted 2/3.

@PAhope20 The background check email took a couple days for me to receive after the initial offer email and after I sent the matriculation agreement. 

Looking forward to meeting everyone!  And sending positive vibes to those who are still waiting 🤙

Thanks for the information. I was accepted on 2/3 as well, so not sure why the background check information hasn't come to me yet. I have emailed and called them a few days ago. Hopefully I hear back from them soon.

Edited by PAhope20