Good luck to everyone who received interview invitations! If you are still in the process of getting an interview at MBKU, don't give up. Just keep strengthening yourself as a candidate by participating in community events (MBKU hosts social nights, PA application mentoring programs, mock interviews, etc as they're very involved with the community and that's what I love about the school), volunteering, getting more healthcare hours, etc. I would be happy to share what I know about MBKU/PA school applications if you want to DM me. 

Also, if anyone who's interviewing next month wants to get together/connect, please send me a message. 

Edited by AlexK4
  • Like 1

38 minutes ago, futurepaa33 said:

I will be coming from Houston, Texas for my interview. Anyone else coming in from out of state? Where is the nearest airport?

I will be coming from out of state as well. There is a travel information page on their website where we sign up for an interview date that has a lot of good information including nearby airports. Orange County John Wayne airport is the closest, but I decided to fly into Ontario International instead.

• Like 1

On 12/29/2019 at 8:04 PM, PrePAlauren said:

Hi everyone ! I was accepted after the first round of interviews and am so excited to start !! I was wondering if anyone else accepted has created or found the Facebook yet ? I would love to get connected with people ! 

Good luck to everyone else applying soon:) 

Hi Lauren,

Congratulations! I was accepted after the first round of interviews too and am really excited for the program to start. Feel free to message me through the forum. I haven't heard of any Facebook groups yet, I think it's still super early.

The rest of you that are still applying or waiting to hear back, hang in there! And as cliche as it is, my biggest advice is to be yourself and don't try to tell the interviewers what you think they want to hear.

• Like 2

On 12/29/2019 at 11:04 PM, PrePAlauren said:

Hi everyone ! I was accepted after the first round of interviews and am so excited to start !! I was wondering if anyone else accepted has created or found the Facebook yet ? I would love to get connected with people ! 

Good luck to everyone else applying soon:) 

Any tips for the interview?

Giving this another try -

If anyone is going to interview at MBKU, have already interviewed, or wants to go to MBKU in the future and would like to get together in LA/OC, please send me a PM. If you're coming from out of town and need suggestions/help with anything, I can try my best to help you out as well. I know what it's like to be in a new town and trying to prepare for something as important as the interviews. Hope to hear from you guys!