11 hours ago, knittinggirl said:

Does anyone know if the interview later this month is the final interview for this cycle? And if so, has anyone been pulled from the waitlist yet for that date? Ugghhh, still trying to remain hopeful. 🙂

I emailed MBKU and they said January 31 is the last interview day. I know, It sucks waiting!! 

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, Ltran2094 said:

I emailed MBKU and they said January 31 is the last interview day. I know, It sucks waiting!! 

Thank you for letting us know. I also thought there would be in February as well. I was hoping to get an invite from this school. Congratulations to those who are accepted and goodluck to those who are interviewing 😊

• Like 1

On 12/29/2019 at 8:04 PM, PrePAlauren said:

Hi everyone ! I was accepted after the first round of interviews and am so excited to start !! I was wondering if anyone else accepted has created or found the Facebook yet ? I would love to get connected with people ! 

Good luck to everyone else applying soon:) 

I was thinking the same thing! I would love to get to know you guys before class starts. 😊

• Like 1

On 1/14/2020 at 9:38 AM, Ltran2094 said:

Anyone on the wait list receive an interview?

I think a couple people here mentioned that they got an interview...but considering how their last interview date is on the 31st, I think if we do not hear from them by this week, we might not get an interview.

Hi all!! I know some of us who have been accepted have been itching to get a FB group so we can get to know each other! I emailed Ms. Leslie Lim to see if we should set one up or if we should wait till the University does this. She let me know that after the last interview in January they will be setting up a FB group for all of us! Now we just be patient lol! 

To those who have not yet heard back I am sending you all the good vibes! There are so many deserving applicants and I know we have all worked really hard. We will all be great PA’s one day 🙂

Here’s my FB link if anyone would like to be friends early 🙂 

https://www.facebook.com/erika.mccracken.92

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

On 1/17/2020 at 1:47 PM, Erikamccracken said:

Hi all!! I know some of us who have been accepted have been itching to get a FB group so we can get to know each other! I emailed Ms. Leslie Lim to see if we should set one up or if we should wait till the University does this. She let me know that after the last interview in January they will be setting up a FB group for all of us! Now we just be patient lol! 

To those who have not yet heard back I am sending you all the good vibes! There are so many deserving applicants and I know we have all worked really hard. We will all be great PA’s one day 🙂

Here’s my FB link if anyone would like to be friends early 🙂 

https://www.facebook.com/erika.mccracken.92

Hey everyone ! I figured I would add my link as well ! I am itching to get to know everyone 🙂

https://www.facebook.com/lauren.reyner

3 hours ago, kitkatbars said:

Since they still are giving out interviews this week does anyone know if they will extend their interviews into February? Seems like there still might be spots open. 

I highly doubt that would happen. I think people dropped from their interview and they are filling those interview spots but I don't think it is like there are excess spots in the program so they need to conduct more interviews. Historically they accept a small handful after each interview, and then accept the majority of applicants after the second interview date (which is January 31st) from both interview dates if that makes sense!  

• Upvote 1