Gannon University: Ruskin FL

36 minutes ago, Hbryan1 said:

Yeah same, waitlisted at 3. Praying something good will happen. I haven’t heard back and I interviewed in November. 

I interviewed last week. I became a little nervous during the interview. I hope they didn't notice -_- They said they were interviewing another group in April

4 minutes ago, mdpa19 said:

did desi make the calls, when did u get the calls? everyone get it on the same day? i am stll waiting to hear back, and am super nervous

We all got it yesterday! And no it was someone else. I was freaking out on the phone but I do remember her saying she never met me so I’m not sure who made the call haha 

6 minutes ago, marissajanel said:

We all got it yesterday! And no it was someone else. I was freaking out on the phone but I do remember her saying she never met me so I’m not sure who made the call haha 

i know people were saying there is an accepted students fb page n all, you know how many students are on that? might give us an idea of how many seats are still available. 

4 minutes ago, mdpa19 said:

i know people were saying there is an accepted students fb page n all, you know how many students are on that? might give us an idea of how many seats are still available. 

I was told there were maybe 15 before I interviewed. I haven’t been added to it yet (desi does it) so maybe like 18ish total? Just guessing!

21 minutes ago, PAtobe33 said:

Thanks for the update! 

So there are 9 spots remaining...yikes.

initially I was told that the first class would only have 30 students and then they would increase the class size in the years to follow. Does anyone else know if that’s right? 

• Like 1