Gannon University: Ruskin FL

14 minutes ago, StevenNBoston said:

Anybody have anything concrete on accreditation? I keep hearing rumors that Gannon-Ruskin has been approved.

She told us on the phone when she gave us out acceptance. I don't think she would've lied. Also someone called and they had all received their decisions that day but nothing will be posted/finalized on the accreditation website until probably next week

Just now, marissajanel said:

She told us on the phone when she gave us out acceptance. I don't think she would've lied. Also someone called and they had all received their decisions that day but nothing will be posted/finalized on the accreditation website until probably next week

Thanks!  I got my call in January and accreditation was not mentioned. I am confident they will receive it.

On 3/21/2019 at 4:28 PM, Hbryan1 said:

So there are 9 spots remaining...yikes.

initially I was told that the first class would only have 30 students and then they would increase the class size in the years to follow. Does anyone else know if that’s right? 

Edited by Batman

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, StephPA1 said:

🤞 anxious.. but they are still holding interviews on April 30th... (wonder how many they are interviewing)... Do you or anyone happen to know how many they've accepted? 

I was told in my interview in March that final decisions will be made in May! And our Facebook group has 22 people (not sure if that includes the two admins or not)

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, AES1994 said:

Hello, I interviewed back on November 8th, I haven't heard anything back. Feeling a bit bummed. Keeping my fingers crossed. Were there two sets of interviews? Or did anyone get accepted after 1 interview only? 

Hey! I interviewed that day as well and haven’t heard back yet. What do you mean by one set? There have been multiple interview dates since, with the last being next week i believe!

14 minutes ago, PAtobe33 said:

Hey! I interviewed that day as well and haven’t heard back yet. What do you mean by one set? There have been multiple interview dates since, with the last being next week i believe!

I read through the whole thread and saw that someone said they interviewed more than one time. I was just curious if anyone was being accepted after the initial interview or if there is a second set of interviews, needed for acceptance. Hopefully that clarifies my question. Thanks again for any info! 

1 minute ago, AES1994 said:

I read through the whole thread and saw that someone said they interviewed more than one time. I was just curious if anyone was being accepted after the initial interview or if there is a second set of interviews, needed for acceptance. Hopefully that clarifies my question. Thanks again for any info! 

It does clarify, thanks! So, to my knowledge there is just one interview (not a second set or anything), but multiple days of interviews like almost every school does. So one interview is all that one completes for them to make decisions. Does that make sense? lol. But fingers crossed for us all waiting!!

1 minute ago, PAtobe33 said:

It does clarify, thanks! So, to my knowledge there is just one interview (not a second set or anything), but multiple days of interviews like almost every school does. So one interview is all that one completes for them to make decisions. Does that make sense? lol. But fingers crossed for us all waiting!!

Yes, that makes perfect sense and makes me feel a bit better! I am hoping we all hear something soon! Good luck to all still waiting to hear! 

• Like 1