Eastern Michigan University 2023-2024 Cycle

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
6 hours ago, FuturePA1109 said:

hello! just got accepted - does anyone know anyone from previous cohorts who have attended this program and what they like/dislike about it. 

I heard from previous students that clinical sites are a bit annoying as they have a very wide range of sites that can go as far as grand rapids, herny ford, and many other locations 

9 minutes ago, FuturePA2410 said:

I heard from previous students that clinical sites are a bit annoying as they have a very wide range of sites that can go as far as grand rapids, herny ford, and many other locations 

Here is what the student said “EMU PA Student here! We do a lot of rotations at St. Joe’s Ypsi. We also do them throughout Michigan. We use Trinity Health/IHA in different locations (Livonia, Chelsea, etc). We also use Henry Ford health system (Detroit, Bloomfield, Royal Oak, etc). Rotations are also at ProMedica hospitals and health system. Someother places classmates have been include Grand Rapids, Battle Creek, Adrian, Tecumseh, Jackson, Canton, etc. “

Can anyone provide any insight of what kind of questions were asked during the Kira assessment. Were they more PA school related or generic question to see how naturally you can make conversation. After Casper I’m very nervous about doing the Kira assessment since it’s very similar 

58 minutes ago, FuturePAAH said:

Can anyone provide any insight of what kind of questions were asked during the Kira assessment. Were they more PA school related or generic question to see how naturally you can make conversation. After Casper I’m very nervous about doing the Kira assessment since it’s very similar 

They weren't like Casper, which is more ethic's based. They were more generic but related to PA school. Sorry if thats too vague.