Gannon University: Ruskin FL

23 hours ago, StevenNBoston said:

So we've all had our interview and perhaps some of us had more than one.  Out of curiousity, what were your thoughts on Gannon's interview process as compared to others you may have had.  Thanks!

Hey! They still have an interview in March I saw, so I don’t want to see too much, but I thought it as good! Just much shorter than other programs since it didn’t have any other components (like tour, lunch, info session, etc). 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, PAtobe33 said:

Hey all! I know the program is suppose to have their accreditation review this month and was just wondering if anyone knew exactly when that was, or if applicants/students would receive an update when accreditation is achieved (assuming it is). Thanks in advance! 

I actually emailed desi generally the same questions yesterday! I’ll let you know what she says 

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, marissajanel said:

There were maybe 10 of us! (if that) i think there were only like 6 with me but apparently a few more in the morning the tour guide said 

Did you have group or individual interview? It sounds different then when I interviewed.. we each had a 30 min slot so didn’t really see anyone else except when we were waiting. 

3 minutes ago, PAtobe33 said:

Did you have group or individual interview? It sounds different then when I interviewed.. we each had a 30 min slot so didn’t really see anyone else except when we were waiting. 

So we each had a scheduled tour time and interview time! I met the others interviewing during the tour. And then we sat in the lobby and just talked while we each went back for our 30 min. Individually 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, marissajanel said:

So we each had a scheduled tour time and interview time! I met the others interviewing during the tour. And then we sat in the lobby and just talked while we each went back for our 30 min. Individually 

Gotcha thanks! The interview must just have been added then!