Murphy Deming College of Health Sciences (Mary Baldwin University) 2022-2023 Cycle

I did not see a forum for applicants of Mary Baldwin's PA program so I decided to start it! I submitted 5/31/22. I received a receipt of application on 6/3/22. I haven't received anything yet, but I expect this program would possibly send invites sooner than other schools being that they have a start date in January 2023. Looking forward to hearing from you all, and I will update as I hear more!

-AL

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The admissions team reached out to me to let me know they were reviewing my application but needed my Casper scores. I told them the date I would be taking the exam and they told me they looked forward to receiving them! So maybe it is likely they need our scores before offering an interview.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...