2023-2024 Application Cycle

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey! This might be a dumb question but I am adding a recommender for my application and it is asking for the relationship. One of my LORs is coming from a PA who I shadowed for an extended period of time and I am not sure what the relationship would be. What do people put for the relationship for a PA you shadowed? 

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/2/2023 at 11:28 AM, rxstar said:

Hey guys! Augusta is my number one top choice this cycle. For those that were offered interviews/accepted, do you mind sharing your stats? 🙂

Submitted 07/21, interviewed 08/25, accepted 09/08!

cGPA (as calculated by Augusta): 3.63

sGPA: 3.52

PCE: 3000+

GRE: 310

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, hopefulpas7 said:

Anyone else get an interview date for 10/20 and then a recall email regarding the interview email? 

Yes!! I was just about to ask that too. Not sure what it means, but it got sent out right after I replied to the original email so it might be an automated thing? 

34 minutes ago, missPA13 said:

Yes!! I was just about to ask that too. Not sure what it means, but it got sent out right after I replied to the original email so it might be an automated thing? 

I asked if it meant I wouldn't be considered for an interview but the response i got was confusing. They did ask me to send in my confirmation form though. My guess is the first email was faulty in some way and shouldn't have been sent out just yet so they recalled the whole email. 

I also got the interview & recall email!! I was so confused, I sent an email for clarification but no response yet.

I also got an email earlier today from them recommending me to retake the GRE to be a more competitive applicant. I’m unsure if I should take the test again or not tbh.