MICHIGAN: University of Michigan- Flint

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, pazee51 said:

With the current situations going on in the world right now, has anyone heard if they will be delaying notifying people about interview invitations or anything? Because I know on their website it says they will be notifying applicants in March/April

Sorry I don't have an answer, just wanted to say that I've been wondering the same! Hopefully we hear something soon

13 hours ago, Ndiroff1 said:

I received the same email earlier today. I’m not sure if they’re sending out official interview invites and just delaying the in person interviews themselves, or delaying the whole process all together due to the current outbreak. 

I also received the same email and wondered the same thing. I sent the director an email to confirm if this was an invite or if the invite process would be delayed. 

On 4/4/2020 at 12:55 PM, schmi1mn said:

I also received the same email and wondered the same thing. I sent the director an email to confirm if this was an invite or if the invite process would be delayed. 

Could you let us know what they respond with? 🙂 I'm also curious if this delays their accreditation visit in June.

20 hours ago, LalalauraB said:

Could you let us know what they respond with? 🙂 I'm also curious if this delays their accreditation visit in June.

Will do! I haven't received a reply yet. I'm curious if their accreditation will be delayed as well. Hopefully that will be addressed in their response. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Anyone else receive an email earlier today saying that interviews will be held in the latter part of July and that people selected for interviews will be notified next month I'm assuming? Also they said while being as transparent as possible... tuition will be increasing!!! What's up with that? COVID-19 related as in trying to recoup financial losses maybe??

1 minute ago, DOCRAH said:

Anyone else receive an email earlier today saying that interviews will be held in the latter part of July and that people selected for interviews will be notified next month I'm assuming? Also they said while being as transparent as possible... tuition will be increasing!!! What's up with that? COVID-19 related as in trying to recoup financial losses maybe??

I got the email too.

13 hours ago, DOCRAH said:

I received the email too! I do think COVID had a role to play regarding the tuition but I also think that the cost is tuition was going to rise either way.

I did as well. They hosted another virtual info session yesterday and mentioned interview invites should be coming within the next month! Agreed with the post above mine, COVID probably had an influence, but possibly another factor is that they're a new program and did not anticipate some fees that they wanted us to be aware of now.

To hopefully answer your question, @idau85, I would email them letting them know of your grade updates as well as send them your completed transcript if they require it!

1 hour ago, LalalauraB said:

I did as well. They hosted another virtual info session yesterday and mentioned interview invites should be coming within the next month! Agreed with the post above mine, COVID probably had an influence, but possibly another factor is that they're a new program and did not anticipate some fees that they wanted us to be aware of now.

To hopefully answer your question, @idau85, I would email them letting them know of your grade updates as well as send them your completed transcript if they require it!

I was advised to ask  FlintGradOffice@umich.edu about updated grades. Awaiting a response.