MICHIGAN: University of Michigan- Flint

Hey guys! Question. I just registered for my interview slot (yay!), but it says in the email to “sign in” using your applicant number at the top of the email. When I registered for my time slot I did not see any prompt for me to give them my applicant interview number. Anyone else or am I just missing something haha?

Hey guys! Question. I just registered for my interview slot (yay!), but it says in the email to “sign in” using your applicant number at the top of the email. When I registered for my time slot I did not see any prompt for me to give them my applicant interview number. Anyone else or am I just missing something haha?

I actually had this exact same question. I ended up putting it in the comment section just in case but I’m not sure honestly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, Ndiroff1 said:

I also put the interview number in the comment section 🙂  I was confused too but thought that would be the best way. 

On 7/1/2020 at 11:54 AM, Popup123 said:

Hello I was looking to apply to this school today. But I can’t find it on CASPA. What do I search up to find this school on CASPA.

I was looking for it as well & emailed them! She responded and said there was some type of glitch within CASPA & we should expect the application to go live sometime early next week! Hope that helps! 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, FuturePA313 said:

It's a new program, and so far I think they only sent rejection emails to people who did not meet the requirements. 

In my experience with applying to different programs. Often time you won't hear back until the accepted candidate put down their deposit even and secure a spot.

On 7/2/2020 at 5:28 PM, ScrubsForever said:

Whattt so then what do we do if we wanted to apply early decision for this cycle?! They said not to reapply unless you know your decision, and the deadline for that is September 15. 

On the U of M Flint web page it says that admission decisions won't be made for the first cohort of 40 until after the ARC-PA meeting in September 2020 and that they hope to get provisional status then. Immediately following that if provisional status is granted, they will let interviewees know whom has been selected to matriculate into the program. And I hear you on the reapplying for early decision. This process is just interesting I'll say...makes it difficult to make moves for the current cycle if you aren't selected.

On 7/1/2020 at 11:54 AM, Popup123 said:

Hello I was looking to apply to this school today. But I can’t find it on CASPA. What do I search up to find this school on CASPA.

Hi, I still haven't been able to find them on CASPA as well. Have you heard anything about it? I will email them at the end of the week if it is still not there. 

• 2 weeks later...