MICHIGAN: University of Michigan- Flint

4 hours ago, madi.loruss said:

Has anyone heard from U of M? 

No I haven't heard anything. If I don't hear from them by 4 or 5pm tmrw I will be contacting them in the following days because they said in the webinar back around the end of May that we would be receiving interviews by the end of this month and tmrw is the last day of June. They haven't even let us know how the accreditation visit on June 15th & 16th went yet🤦‍♂️🤷‍♂️ Getting kind of ridiculous to me as we are already over 2 mths into a new application cycle and haven't even received interviews for the previous cycle yet and I know the virus has delayed some things but still....communication has been lacking a bit to me btwn the admission office & prospective applicants.

Edited by DOCRAH
  • Like 2

15 minutes ago, DOCRAH said:

No I haven't heard anything. If I don't hear from them by 4 or 5pm tmrw I will be contacting them in the following days because they said in the webinar back around the end of May that we would be receiving interviews by the end of this month and tmrw is the last day of June. They haven't even let us know how the accreditation visit on June 15th & 16th went yet🤦‍♂️🤷‍♂️ Getting kind of ridiculous to me as we are already over 2 mths into a new application cycle and haven't even received interviews for the previous cycle yet and I know the virus has delayed some things but still....communication has been lacking a bit to me btwn the admission office & prospective applicants.

As far as the accreditation visit goes, I don't believe it is the official one we are waiting on; that one is in September. The one they had on the 15th & 16th I think was just one of the site visits. I don't think they typically update regarding those since there's not much of an update there/UMich themselves might not even know how it went. At least from what I gather from the ARC-PA website!

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, DOCRAH said:

Thank you for your update! Please let us know if you end up contacting them! 

• Like 1

On 6/29/2020 at 3:06 PM, DOCRAH said:

Hi! Did you ever email them? Just curious if you have heard anything back!

32 minutes ago, madi.loruss said:

Congratulations! We are all anxiously waiting but so excited for everyone else too! How did they inform you?

Email! They may be sending them out a few at a time as you select your time to interview first come first serve & they may not want things to go crazy or have scheduling issues! I was nervous seeing someone else get an email first as well, but there will be more coming!! 🙂

• Like 1