How much does having an MPH help when applying to PA school/life after PA school?

Hi all! I am currently a junior at Auburn University, and my major is biomedical sciences with a minor in leadership. I am currently working on report that determines the common secondary master's degree that some PAs have, examines the benefits and drawbacks of acquiring a master's degree before applying to PA school, and analyzing life after graduating from PA school with and without an additional master's degree. 

My research so far has showed me that most PAs have a MPH if they have an additional master's degree. I am looking to gain some first hand information from people who are already in the field on if having an MPH helps in the application process as well as how it impacts life after PA school. I would greatly appreciate any responses to this thread, and I want to thank you in advance!