CASPA Verification Times

They are verified in order of complete date, not submit date. Fischer106 had his letters and transcripts in before he submitted, so his submit date was also his complete date. Did your transcripts and letters come in after you submitted? Something to keep in mind.

My submit date was also my complete date and im still just waiting to be verified

Verified and completely done within 3 business days!! The first time I applied was before CASPA changed everything around, and it was literally at least 15 business days (3-4 weeks) for the applications to get verified. I agree though - contact CASPA with any doubts. I emailed them last night just to double check something and had a reply by this morning at 9am. Much faster turn-around times and response times than the previous application cycle that I went through! 

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

I completed and submitted the first round of applications on Aug. 31st and another round on Sept. 5th. None of them have been verified yet, so I'm pretty envious of those who's got verified real quick. I'm guessing there's way more # of applications being submitted late august to september...but I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

I completed and submitted the first round of applications on Aug. 31st and another round on Sept. 5th. None of them have been verified yet, so I'm pretty envious of those who's got verified real quick. I'm guessing there's way more # of applications being submitted late august to september...but I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

Have you gotten verified yet? I submitted mine August 30th and got verified a couple of days ago.

• 2 weeks later...

Has anyone recently sent theirs in for verification? I know I am late in the game but I completed 9/27 and still have not heard back.

It says on the FAQs not to email or ask about verification since we need to allow for 4 weeks but all the information on here is making me nervous.

Thanks!

• 7 months later...