CASPA Verification Times

Seems, verification takes not more than 12 hours, but usually things doesn't work for me as good as for others:) On portal.caspaonline.org it is written that during busiest session verification may take up to 4 weeks. Think this going to happen in my case. Hoping for best, expecting the worst.

Seems, verification takes not more than 12 hours, but usually things doesn't work for me as good as for others:) On portal.caspaonline.org it is written that during busiest session verification may take up to 4 weeks. Think this going to happen in my case. Hoping for best, expecting the worst.

Last year I submitted in early July and it took about 3-4 days.

Are there any re-applicants that did not take any new courses have their application verified already?

I submitted to CASPA on June 4th with no new courses to be verified, but my application is still in the verification process. Just getting worried here that it's taking longer compared to others. 

• 2 weeks later...

Are there any re-applicants that did not take any new courses have their application verified already?

I submitted to CASPA on June 4th with no new courses to be verified, but my application is still in the verification process. Just getting worried here that it's taking longer compared to others.

At this point, call CASPA and inquire. There might be a problem, there might not be.

I submitted on the 12th. My application is complete, and next to each of my transcripts it says verified, yet it still says it is in the process of verifying. Not sure what the deal is because I know people who submitted after me and have already been verified.

Caspa doesn't do anything verification over the weekend I believe so let's hope your application will be verified early this week.

I submitted on the 12th. My application is complete, and next to each of my transcripts it says verified, yet it still says it is in the process of verifying. Not sure what the deal is because I know people who submitted after me and have already been verified.

I was finally verified this morning!!