CASPA Verification Times

there's no point in paying for that service.

And the manner in which CASPA deals with these problems is not helpful. The course subject errors are virtually permanent, but course description notes can be added to each item identified. So each school can look at these comments, but it does not change the actual course subject or the GPA category that I care about the most. For example, I took a Psychology Integration course (psychology and philosophy integration) that should have been categorized as a biological psychology course, but was listed as "Special Topics". So because I paid for a professional to do this for me, I have lost 4 "A" graduate psychology (behavioral science) units. Pretty disappointed in this turn of events.

Anyone have any suggestions?

And the manner in which CASPA deals with these problems is not helpful. The course subject errors are virtually permanent, but course description notes can be added to each item identified. So each school can look at these comments, but it does not change the actual course subject or the GPA category that I care about the most. For example, I took a Psychology Integration course (psychology and philosophy integration) that should have been categorized as a biological psychology course, but was listed as "Special Topics". So because I paid for a professional to do this for me, I have lost 4 "A" graduate psychology (behavioral science) units. Pretty disappointed in this turn of events.

Anyone have any suggestions?

Behavior sciences are not part of your science GPA so I don't see it as a big deal. Also a lot of schools do not consider graduate courses when looking at your GPA. Sorry you had a bad experience.

Hello!

I had my application done by 5/04/2016....

took forever to get my last transcript submitted, because the school i went to closed. 

However, my application now says "verifying"... it went from being complete to verifying the same day...

now waiting to be 100% verified.

Good luck to everyone applying this cycle. 

I just submitted my application tonight (7/7) along with my payment.  All of my transcripts and LOR's were received a while ago.  So my application should be complete right?  How do we know when it goes from submitted to complete?

Go to the check status tab, click on the blue arrow next to one of the schools you paid for and look at the pdf. On one of the last few pages, you will see the complete date.

• 2 weeks later...

Completed 7/15. I have a couple questions...

1. Do you receive an email when applications are verified?
  2. When you submit an application for an additional school after the first one was verified, will it automatically be verified as well?

1. yes, CASPA will email you when your app is verified

2. yes, within that same day

I wonder why you were verified before me when I submitted a day earlier, aspiringpa2016... Everything of mine has been complete since I submitted. Should I call?

Could be anything.  I'd give it until tomorrow before I call.  They likely have multiple groups of people working on this.  I am also only applying to one program, so that may make a difference as well.