CASPA Verification Times

I just called CASPA and they said they are still verifying June 1 submissions. I wonder how you were able to get verified already, @pdbhakta!

I was verified on June 7th, they expedited my verification process since they messed up, even though I turned in all of my paperwork and app was completed by May 31st

Submitted: June 2

Verified: late on June 7 !!

Glad to hear you are all verified nygirl25!  Can you tell if it was verified after 5:00pm?  I am in the final verification process and I submitted on June 2 also so I was hoping that I would not have to wait until Monday for it to be complete.  Goo Luck on with your programs!!!

I submitted my application on June 1 and am still not complete. It seems they might be waiting on a transcript (which I requested from the school on 5/26/16. I am hoping it was delayed due to the holiday). However, in light of your comment pdbhakta, I just sent an email to inquire about it; they are closed now so I will likely not hear back until Monday. So my motto for the weekend is, "Good things come to those who wait!" ;-)

Good Luck to everyone applying this cycle!!!!!!!

I submitted my application earlier this morning (June 15) at 1:25am.

I decided to have three of my longer transcripts professionally entered to ensure accuracy.

Did any one else use the professional entry service? I know it can take up to 10 business days, but does any one know long it extended the processing/verification time for their application?

I submitted my application earlier this morning (June 15) at 1:25am.

I decided to have three of my longer transcripts professionally entered to ensure accuracy.

Did any one else use the professional entry service? I know it can take up to 10 business days, but does any one know long it extended the processing/verification time for their application?

I used the professional transcript entry. I did mine back in early May, but it only took them a day to enter everything after they received both of my transcripts. The service ended up making some errors, which I had to locate and email them to change, but once I submitted my changes, it took one day for them to correct it. They were fast and polite.

I used the service because I was working full time, taking anatomy and physiology, and preparing for my wedding on June 4th! It probably didn't save that much time since I am detail-oriented and could've done it without errors, but I needed any free time I could spare and it worked out fine. I imagine it would probably take longer now with more people submitting, and I only had 2 transcripts.

Would I do it again if I had time to spare? Probably not. Would I do it again under the same pressures? Yeah.

Edit: using this service didn't really extend my verification time because I was still waiting on my last LOR.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

I used the professional transcript entry. I did mine back in early May, but it only took them a day to enter everything after they received both of my transcripts. The service ended up making some errors, which I had to locate and email them to change, but once I submitted my changes, it took one day for them to correct it. They were fast and polite.

I used the service because I was working full time, taking anatomy and physiology, and preparing for my wedding on June 4th! It probably didn't save that much time since I am detail-oriented and could've done it without errors, but I needed any free time I could spare and it worked out fine. I imagine it would probably take longer now with more people submitting, and I only had 2 transcripts.

Would I do it again if I had time to spare? Probably not. Would I do it again under the same pressures? Yeah.

Edit: using this service didn't really extend my verification time because I was still waiting on my last LOR.

tuxedosheep, as it turned out, the professional transcript entry service only took 3 days to turn it around. They also made some errors on mine. I called the CASPA customer service  and they took down some notes about the items that I found to be incorrect--all simple fixes, really. While on the phone with customer service, I reviewed and resubmitted my application. Now its in their hands. Apparently, there is one more editing/evaluation step in the verification process that allows them to correct mistakes made by the professional entry service. After that, once your application is verified, you can email CASPA directly from the application by clicking the blue question mark button while on the transcript entry page and explaining the problems that need to be fixed. Customer service said that this method would expedite the process.

• Upvote 1

tuxedosheep, as it turned out, the professional transcript entry service only took 3 days to turn it around. They also made some errors on mine. I called the CASPA customer service and they took down some notes about the items that I found to be incorrect--all simple fixes, really. While on the phone with customer service, I reviewed and resubmitted my application. Now its in their hands. Apparently, there is one more editing/evaluation step in the verification process that allows them to correct mistakes made by the professional entry service. After that, once your application is verified, you can email CASPA directly from the application by clicking the blue question mark button while on the transcript entry page and explaining the problems that need to be fixed. Customer service said that this method would expedite the process.

That's helpful-- didn't know about you could email them that conveniently. Thanks for sharing the info, though hopefully I won't have to use it next year! Haha.

My last transcript arrive on 06/14 and everything else was already in.

I see most people commenting that there applications were verified in about 5 days or less.

Should I be worried as its now 06/19, or do you think its getting to be the busy season?

I was complete on 6/15 and haven't been verified yet either. I would guess they don't verify applications over the weekend, so maybe give it a few more days

Guest GoyaHoya69

That's ridiculous. What's the point of paying if they're going to make so many mistakes?

there's no point in paying for that service.