Another program also using CAS service

Hello, 

I want to apply to an accelerated RN program as a backup in case I don’t get into PA school again this cycle. Does anyone know if using another CAS service (NursingCAS) will negatively affect my PA applications? I’m worried because it requires me to use the same login credentials for both services. I don’t want to do it if it’ll negatively impact my PA apps. Thank you in advance!! 

I believe your CAS is only viewable by the program you apply to. For example, when I applied to Jefferson's PA Program, Jefferson had to get written and signed consent from me for their nursing program to pull my information from CASPA. For the same reason, these programs cannot tell if you applied to other programs unless you specifically tell them.

Graduate/Professional programs get so many applications I doubt they have the time to cross-check if an applicant also applied to another professional program within the same University/College. If you're super worried, apply to an ABSN that is not within the same university.