Actual CASPA Verification Wait Times '15-'16

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I FINALLY submitted my applications. BUT I just enrolled in an online program to take one prereq, so there's no transcript to send until I finish the one class. But it still in "awaiting materials" phase.

Is this really going to hold up my application from verification?

so nervewracking!! 

It's on the downloaded PDF application.

Submitted 7/1 and verified 7/10. I can't find my overall and science gpa calculated by CASPA on my verified app for one of the schools. can someone point me to where I can find the above?

Tiffany

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok so...

Submitted 6/18
Complete 6/26

Returned (Course codes were incorrect) 7/9

Called CASPA and was told it was their error and to resubmit 7/9

Returned AGAIN (course codes incorrect) 7/10

Called CASPA and was told that my school sent a different transcript to them than they did me, called school and got it sorted, re-entered transcript, called CASPA again and was told to list courses all in Fall of X year because school sends transcript by year not semester. Re-entered transcripts again... submitted again 7/10

Verified 7/12 at 11:00 at night MST (1 AM EST)

Glad that's over with!

Submitted 6/26.

Called 7/10 to inquire about when I would be verified, was told there was an issue with the credits from a school I attended many years ago.

Received an email 7/13 instructing me to alter the credits for that school, enter them exactly as they were on the transcript. (I had converted them from 1 .5 and .25 to 5 2.5 and 1.25, per CASPA instructions and the conversion ratio on the transcript). Resubmitted 7/13.

Received an email very late 7/14, again instructing me to alter the credits and enter them exactly as they were on the transcript

Called 7/15 and  was told to enter them as 3.33 1.76 and .83 and change from quarter to semester designation. Resumbitted 7/15 .

(The school was on a quarter system when I attended, and is still on a quarter system now.)

Finally verified 7/16.

So glad to be done dealing with CASPA.

*edit* Not done dealing with CASPA yet--they changed some course subjects, which are now wildly incorrect. Hope they fix this ASAP, as I learned at an open house last night that some programs print the app as soon as it's received, and I don't want CASPA's mistakes to appear as my own. DON'T TRUST THE VERIFIERS. 

submitted 6/28

verified 7/10*

I was verified, but I was notified by one of my schools that CASPA had not verified my degree (though i graduated in 2012 and they had my completed transcripts).  I was unable to get through to CASPA by phone (couldn't even get on hold) and my email message was not returned. I posted on CASPA's Facebook page and they got back to me within a couple of days saying they had looked into it and the problem would be fixed.  So if anyone is having issues getting through to CASPA, try Facebook!

Archived