Actual CASPA Verification Wait Times '15-'16

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It looks like CASPA is talking down their current performance.  They told me today that I should expect my transcript that was mailed June 2 to be entered by the end of next week and it was entered today.  So I am now complete and awaiting verification and I am praying that the current fast verification times remain accurate.  I understand why they are talking down expectations because they will be getting very busy in the next month or so and times are bound to grow from the current 4-5 days.  Even though this cycle got off to a rocky start they seem to have gotten the sea legs under them.

One thing they need to remove from the FAQ section is the complete date and what complete date they are currently verifying since that info does not exist on the new platform.

It looks like CASPA is talking down their current performance.  They told me today that I should expect my transcript that was mailed June 2 to be entered by the end of next week and it was entered today.  So I am now complete and awaiting verification and I am praying that the current fast verification times remain accurate.  I understand why they are talking down expectations because they will be getting very busy in the next month or so and times are bound to grow from the current 4-5 days.  Even though this cycle got off to a rocky start they seem to have gotten the sea legs under them.

One thing they need to remove from the FAQ section is the complete date and what complete date they are currently verifying since that info does not exist on the new platform.

My transcripts are nearing the 10 day mark without being posted so not always so fast. Cant be complete until then so I'm just waiting.

My transcripts are nearing the 10 day mark without being posted so not always so fast. Cant be complete until then so I'm just waiting.

I would check to make sure your transcripts have been sent.  Like I said mine was mailed June 2 and entered June 8.  I would hate for you to be waiting and there be another issue.

I would check to make sure your transcripts have been sent.  Like I said mine was mailed June 2 and entered June 8.  I would hate for you to be waiting and there be another issue.

My school says they were sent on the 28th. I'll call Caspa again tomorrow likely. Likely a delay due to the campus I'm at not being an option on CASPA so i picked the main campus of the school. Ill double check tomorrow.

My school says they were sent on the 28th. I'll call Caspa again tomorrow likely. Likely a delay due to the campus I'm at not being an option on CASPA so i picked the main campus of the school. Ill double check tomorrow.

Mine was sent on the 29th and it's still not verified as of today june 10th. keep me updated and I'll do the same. 

Are your schools using the transcript routing sheet? CASPA probably gets thousands of transcripts per week so make sure the routing form is included.

Yes, it was included in the packet that was sent from my school. On hold with CASPA now. Today is day 10.

Keep us informed on your progress.  

Now CASPA says they haven't received anything and my school says it was sent the 28th and has proof. CASPA is not taking phone calls anymore either. Just a recording saying they are busy. What a disaster... while I'm on vacation too.

That really stinks!  I was dealing with my school while on vacation last week too.  I'm rooting for you.  Are you applying to one of the early schools or do you have some time?  The school I really want to go to is already scheduling interviews so I really got hosed.

I submitted my app in early June. Caspa says they have received my transcripts and it says it is in the verification process. I'm feeling paranoid because I do have a school that I have not submitted transcripts for. I'm hoping it is okay since the 'Materials Received' arrow is green and it has moved on to the 'verifying' arrow.

I submitted my app 6/2. Caspa says they have received my transcripts and it says it is in the verification process. I'm feeling paranoid because I do have a school that I have not submitted transcripts for, but that is because I am only taking this one summer course there. I'm hoping it is okay since the 'Materials Received' arrow is green and it has moved on to the 'verifying' arrow.

I am in the same situation. I have a green materials recieved arrow and now a yellow verification arrow. I have contacted CASPA about my missing transcripts and they told me it will not affect the verifictaion process because they do not require transcripts from classes you are currently taking! With that being said, if its taking longer for it to verify just call and see where they're at!

I was curious about verification times so I gave CASPA a call and they said that they are currently working on a complete date of 5/29.  Problem is that some of you guys submitted later than that and are already verified.  Why the discrepancy?  I hope DD is still monitoring this thread and can tell us what is going on.

I am in the same situation. I have a green materials recieved arrow and now a yellow verification arrow. I have contacted CASPA about my missing transcripts and they told me it will not affect the verifictaion process because they do not require transcripts from classes you are currently taking! With that being said, if its taking longer for it to verify just call and see where they're at!

I emailed them yesterday, but ended up being verified today!

I was curious about verification times so I gave CASPA a call and they said that they are currently working on a complete date of 5/29.  Problem is that some of you guys submitted later than that and are already verified.  Why the discrepancy?  I hope DD is still monitoring this thread and can tell us what is going on.

I can probably infer, but I just want to make sure. Can you clarify what's the difference between submitted date and complete date? thanks.

Archived