Actual CASPA Verification Wait Times '15-'16

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Submitted July 23rd. Still waiting.

Have two letters in, anyone know if not having my third letter in will delay finalization of verification? I think my letter will be in monday....

From the FAQ:

In order for your application to have a status of “Complete” the following things must occur:

1. All official transcripts are posted to your CASPA application, EACH with a date received in your “Program Status” tab.

2. At least two of your references are listed as “completed” with a date completed in your status menu under “Evaluations.”

3. Your payment is marked as received under “Program Status.”

4. You have received e-mail confirmation that you submitted the application.

5. Your application Program Status menu reads as “Materials Received > Verifying”

6. You have been given a “Complete Date” which can be viewed on your application PDF.

UNDERSTAND: For detailed instructions on how to track your documents and understand your statuses, please see the “Application Status and Notifications” section of our instructions.

I also submitted on the 23ed with all three references already received. It's getting a little later in the application time so I'm not expecting a three day turn around like a month ago. Not going to worry until the four weeks are up, but I'm thinking it will take about two weeks. Some other submitted a week before me and it took about 10 days. With the holiday it could take a little longer too.

Submitted July 23rd. Still waiting.

Have two letters in, anyone know if not having my third letter in will delay finalization of verification? I think my letter will be in monday....

Tiffany

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I also submitted on the 23ed with all three references already received. It's getting a little later in the application time so I'm not expecting a three day turn around like a month ago. Not going to worry until the four weeks are up, but I'm thinking it will take about two weeks. Some other submitted a week before me and it took about 10 days. With the holiday it could take a little longer too.

Tiffany

I'm betting on tuesday verfication for people who submitted the 23rd. Then again I'm naturally an optimistic person.

I submitted 6/25, have all 4 LORs, and my transcripts in. I took the GRE in October of last year, and my scores were sent 6/17, but they don't appear on CASPA. Not really sure what's taking so long for my scores to be posted, but hopefully it's soon! I've emailed and called with no response. Hope it doesn't delay my verification. Anyone else having issues with the GRE scores?

@Kaydeeeye

I thought my scores weren't posting either.. I didn't get a notification or anything but I called and they said they were posted.. I went back and looked at the PDF application that you can download for every school and saw that they were actually there I just wasn't notified. If you look at the entire application file that you can download there is a page that says unofficial GRE scores and a page before it that says official GRE scores. If I hadn't looked here I wouldn't have known they were posted.

Does that make sense? Its kind of hard to explain.

Hopefully you are in a similar situation and they are actually posted but you didn't get notified. :)

@Kaydeeeye

I thought my scores weren't posting either.. I didn't get a notification or anything but I called and they said they were posted.. I went back and looked at the PDF application that you can download for every school and saw that they were actually there I just wasn't notified. If you look at the entire application file that you can download there is a page that says unofficial GRE scores and a page before it that says official GRE scores. If I hadn't looked here I wouldn't have known they were posted.

Does that make sense? Its kind of hard to explain.

Hopefully you are in a similar situation and they are actually posted but you didn't get notified. :)

You're awesome!! :) I just checked, all of the schools that receive GRE scores via CASPA have my official scores. The only school that doesn't show official scores is the one I applied to that doesn't use CASPA for GRE scores, and requires scores to be sent to the school directly, so I will just email them separately. Thank you!! 

Hey guys,

What did you enter for "Subject" in transcripts if you took a CNA class? The school I took it had has it under "basic nurse training" which is a different subject than "nursing". Also I took a microbiology course that some schools have told me will not count towards the prereq. Is there a way to indicate that I will complete the prereq before matriculating?

Archived