Actual CASPA Verification Wait Times '15-'16

FINALLY after many mistakes and errors on CASPAs part:

Submitted: 6/25

Marked "complete": 7/15--due to a mistake on my application that was impossible to correct because I couldn't get in contact with CASPA for about a week :/

Verified: Today, 7/24!

So technically, from my complete date, it was less than 10 days. Not that bad.

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I submitted 7/10 verified on 7/23.

Caspa did mess up one thing, but I emailed them today and I am waiting for a response. They changed the subject of one of my courses, which is better than rejecting my application, but still sucks.

As for adding courses that were in process or planned... I saw SO many people have problems with CASPA waiting to verify because they didn't have transcripts from the institution, or CASPA took a long time to begin verifying. With this scare and my program date fast approaching I chose to omit this portion. I submitted to UC Davis and will email them about the situation, but did anyone else have problems with CASPA and planned courses??

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Hey guys I got a message that I one of the programs that I selected has an Aug 1st deadline but Im not sure which program. Is there any way to check? I've sent my apps to most of the programs that Im interested in so far and I have already been verified.

@PAGuy55

I called CASPA today and I got the generic response that it take 4 weeks to verify. Mine was marked complete on 7/16 and the rep said they are working on the beginning of July now so it's taking the full four weeks. From other posters it's looking more like 12 days, but hopefully we will find out soon...like tomorrow!!!!!

Thanks for your patience. We are drafting appropriate language to include with the dates being verified (since there are some different types of verification categories internally). Once that is complete, I should be able to post here (and on Facebook, Reddit, PA Focus) the current verification dates every other day or on a daily basis. We hope to start this by the end of this week. 

Archived