Actual CASPA Verification Wait Times '15-'16

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Check this link to see what your programs require. They don't all require a verified app by the deadline. You may not have to worry! GL

http://help.unicas.com:8888/caspaHelpPages/participating-programs/index.html

Thank you for sharing this!  Looks like the program doesn't require it to be verified, so hopefully that is accurate!!  My application was verified today (completed 8/20).

submitted 8/22

verified 9/3

This might sound like a stupid question, but how do you view your gpa calculations? I cant find it anywhere

From the CASPA dashboard>Manage My Programs>Download Program Application (little blue square to the right of the program name)>search for "GPA information" on the document when it comes up and voila. HTH and GL! 

@futurebrooklynpa I'm on the same boat as you, just want to let you know alot of program deadlines do not require for your CASPA application to be verified. as mentioned above, some only require e-submition, or CASPA recieving a complete application. Make sure to check the CASPA deadline website and look for the different colors that correspond to different type of deadlines

I have sent one of my transcripts THREE times over this past month, and it still has not posted on my application! I was sure to add my ID number too. I'm so bummed... Drexel was my first choice and they need the application verified by 10/1. Given my transcript is actually posted within a week (since I just sent ANOTHER one yesterday), I don't think my application will verify in time, and I"m sure there aren't many spots open in Drexel at this point.... Sucks that my application won't get viewed by them because of a transcript delay!! :'(

@futurebrooklynpa I'm on the same boat as you, just want to let you know alot of program deadlines do not require for your CASPA application to be verified. as mentioned above, some only require e-submition, or CASPA recieving a complete application. Make sure to check the CASPA deadline website and look for the different colors that correspond to different type of deadlines

yup i am aware :)

the ones i'm looking at do require the verified app. but thanks for the heads up!

for those of you who are already verified, do you know if CASPA actually updates the app when certain sections have been verified? For example, when you go to my programs, program status, and hover over the information symbol when the app is being verified, have ya'll noticed if they update the section and check off the materials that have been verified already? Or does it all just update at once on the verification date? Thanks!

Archived