Actual CASPA Verification Wait Times '15-'16

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They do not verify on weekends so we won't move before tomorrow.  The times are insanely fast compared to normal times, CASPA will only guarantee a four week verification so four days is awesome.  I am just in bad shape because my school messed up and sat on my transcript for almost a month before they sent it.  I submitted on 5-6 and my school didn't send my transcript till 6-2!  I am dealing the the VA so I need my acceptance as quickly as possible.  Hopefully We will get verified tomorrow and we are just wasting our breathe here.

I submitted on 6/14 - my application also shows the yellow "awaiting materials" status, even though all of my recommendations are in and my last transcript was received over a week ago. I called CASPA yesterday and they said it should take 24 hours, then called again today and they said it looked like a technical error and are having their IT team look at it - I'd definitely suggest calling them to report it, as I didn't realize it was an issue that other people were dealing with.

I haven't been able to contact CASPA due to their "high call volume" and no response to my email but the awaiting materials problem got fixed and now it's on the verification arrow. I submitted 6/13. Hopelly this whole situation won't delay it too much.

This is great help. I called CASPA and found that even though I'd put my one planned course in a future semester/timeslot, it was marked incorrectly as "completed" (the browser that I was using to apply didn't give me the ability to mark "planned/in progress"). So when I called them they were able to update it today.

They said it can take up to 48 hours before "awaiting materials" turns green, so I guess I will just have to be a little more patient and cross my fingers. I will update everyone shortly!

Submitted: 6/11

Transcript sent: 6/12

...still unsure if CASPA even has my transcript, but they say to allow 7-10 days after it has arrived for processing. With Emory's early deadline July 1st, I'm more than a little ansy!

For those of you that keep getting the recording when calling CASPA, just keep calling. I had the same problem, and I gave up whenever I got that recording. But I today I tried them 9 times as soon as they opened, and on the 10th time I got through (only to be caller #6...). Be patient and you can get ahold of them.

Archived