Touro Nevada 2020-2021 Application Cycle

7 hours ago, mikejmorrison17 said:

Just got an email confirming my supplemental admission application was submitted (8/4) and now under review, but I submitted it 7/15. Not sure if it was just backed up since it's a busier time period. Did anyone else receive an email like this?

I think it is because its a busy period. I received the invite for the supplemental app. on 7/15  and submitted on 7/21. Got the email on 8/4 too saying it was received and my application is now under further review. 

Just interviewed yesterday and was super, super impressed with the program and the other applicants they interviewed. Certainly not an expert like a current student would be, but I'm happy to give you my two cents on things I love about the program if you are looking into the school and direct message me or if you have other questions. Best of luck everybody!!

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, SlimShady23 said:

Just interviewed yesterday and was super, super impressed with the program and the other applicants they interviewed. Certainly not an expert like a current student would be, but I'm happy to give you my two cents on things I love about the program if you are looking into the school and direct message me or if you have other questions. Best of luck everybody!!

I also interviewed and I loved the program and thought everyone did great at the interview!

• Upvote 1

After much thought, I will be giving up my interview spot on August 26th after being accepted to one of my top schools. I was so elated to even get an interview from Touro NV and wish I had the opportunity to meet a few of you exceptional individuals. I wish the upcoming cohort nothing but success and I hope that someone gains an interview seat from this decision 🙂 Best of luck!

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, KortneyDaly said:

Good evening all. As I've been pretty active on this thread thus far, I thought I would bid everyone "adieu" as I received a rejection email today. Best of luck to each and every one you this cycle!

Did you receive a rejection after being on the interview waitlist? 

Received a rejection last night.  I think it was my lower GRE score, but since they didn't have a minimum I applied since I have nothing to lose.  Prepping for an Interview for another program softened the rejection hahah

Congrats to those who have gotten interviews and good luck to those applying. sending good vibes

Verified: 7/16/20

Touro App reviewed email: 8/2

Edited by RafaCaro

20 hours ago, PrePA1208 said:

Has anyone else applied over 8 weeks ago and not heard anything back yet? 

my CASPA was verified 5/15 and supplemental was submitted on 5/28 and I have heard nothing..given some people are already getting rejections I'll take silence as a good sign. 

On 8/18/2020 at 10:27 PM, KortneyDaly said:

@SlimShady21 Your kinds words are very much appreciated, thank you. I hope you hear word soon on your acceptance to TUN and any other school of choice, rooting for you!

@ifrons Yes, I was placed on the interview waitlist on 7/7 and notified today that my application is now closed. I hope you get that interview you so rightfully deserve.

I'm sorry to hear that! Thank you for your encouraging words, and goodluck with future interviews!

Hi everyone, I just got my invite to submit the supplemental. Under the 'TUN Supplemental Questions,' did you just fill out the technical standards form or did you reiterate your experiences, awards, etc.? The email instructions say to complete the technical standards section but do not mention anything about filling out the experiences/awards section.

23 hours ago, joanne101095 said:

Hi everyone, I just got my invite to submit the supplemental. Under the 'TUN Supplemental Questions,' did you just fill out the technical standards form or did you reiterate your experiences, awards, etc.? The email instructions say to complete the technical standards section but do not mention anything about filling out the experiences/awards section.

I filled out the experiences/awards section when I did mine, and received an interview if that helps.