Touro Nevada 2020-2021 Application Cycle

12 hours ago, cb333 said:

For those of you who recently interviewed...did they also say you will hear back in 6-8 weeks? I did the first interview and am getting anxious waiting to hear back!

Yes they did say 6-8 weeks and its been 3 weeks and 1 day for me. I was hoping they were just giving themselves extra time in case things took longer. Touro is my second choice aside from my local program and I would hate to have to put down several deposits if I hear back from other schools first.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 9/17/2020 at 8:38 AM, DomRRTtoPA said:

Yes they did say 6-8 weeks and its been 3 weeks and 1 day for me. I was hoping they were just giving themselves extra time in case things took longer. Touro is my second choice aside from my local program and I would hate to have to put down several deposits if I hear back from other schools first.

I heard back from other schools first =/ I was wrong though, I love that I have to put down multiple deposits now!

2 hours ago, cb333 said:

Does anyone know from last cycle, friends, etc. whether this school if not immediately accepted after interview, will send a rejection or do they keep you in limbo and never get back to you until late in the cycle? I am on a bit of a time crunch regarding making decisions and was wondering if anyone had any insight. Thanks in advance!

I interviewed with them last year and they sent a rejection within 4-6 weeks after my interview. They said they would be doing the same this year as well.

• Like 1

Guest HoneyBadger555
59 minutes ago, cb333 said:

Anyone else get an email about sending in a business headshot and the date they interviewed?

Yes! Hoping it means they’re going to start making some decisions. 

On 9/23/2020 at 3:25 PM, scoutidaho said:

I will be interviewing tomorrow! My first PA school interview. Applied to 15 schools all over the PNW/Southwest. Woohoo! This actually one of my top choices. Good luck everyone. 

Is this Hillary? You did such a good job in the interview! Did you get the follow up email with the contact information Marsha said she would send out? I didn’t get anything yet. 

1 hour ago, magscamps said:

Is this Hillary? You did such a good job in the interview! Did you get the follow up email with the contact information Marsha said she would send out? I didn’t get anything yet. 

I interviewed yesterday and I haven't gotten the follow up email yet either! I was wondering how long it would be 

20 hours ago, Pa98173jd said:

It has been 9 weeks since I got the email that my application was given to faculty to be reviewed. Do you think I should contact admissions or would that be rude to ask for an update? The review email said the process would be 6-8 weeks to get a response. 

It has been a little over 12 weeks for me and I still haven't heard back as well 😞 

1 minute ago, Kylie1020 said:

I interviewed on the sept 16th and I'm getting a little nervous after someone from the same interview day posted (then deleted) that they got in. Has anyone else been accepted? I totally fell in love with this school during the interview, so I'm really crossing my fingers 

It doesn't seem like anyone else has heard back including those of us who interviewed in August. 

• Like 1

Is anyone allowed to give hints what the interview was like? This is the first invitation I got and my second cycle applying (didn’t get any last year). Do you have to submit an essay as part of the interview? A lot of ethical questions? Group interview? I’m just worried I’ll mess up what could be my only chance 😩 or if you’re not allowed to disclose that’s alright too..