Touro Nevada 2020-2021 Application Cycle

11 hours ago, joanne101095 said:

Thanks for response. Did you just expand on what you described in CASPA? And did you end up using all the characters allowed?

It was basically the same to me-- I provided enough context to stay under the limit but thoroughly explain the award or experience. There were some adjustments to the descriptions, but nothing major.

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, MEJ97 said:

Has anyone who also submitted CASPA early June and the supplemental like mid June heard back yet?! It's confusing bc people who submitted later (like July) have been hearing back/rejected already!

I’m in the same boat! I submitted my supplemental 6/12 and haven’t heard anything. I’m not sure whether or not to reach out, they technically said 8 weeks but I don’t want to be annoying haha!

• Like 1

On 8/29/2020 at 1:53 PM, PREEEEPA said:

I haven’t! They said 6-8 weeks. But based on last years forum some of the people who interviews on 8/15 heard back on 8/29 and 9/2! So hopefully those of us that interviewed on 8/12 will hear back soon!

I'd also keep in mind that they gave me a similar notification for the supplemental app-- they said to wait like 6-8 weeks, but I got an interview invite in only 3. I strongly suspect that they provide these long expected wait times as a buffer. As I'm absolutely THIRSTING over a decision, I'm hoping they reach out really soon 😅 It's been about 3 weeks since the interview.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, MEJ97 said:

Has anyone who also submitted CASPA early June and the supplemental like mid June heard back yet?! It's confusing bc people who submitted later (like July) have been hearing back/rejected already!

I applied in mid-May and haven't heard anything back yet either, but still received the confirmation emails! Hopefully there will be news soon.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, daddybenzene said:

I'd also keep in mind that they gave me a similar notification for the supplemental app-- they said to wait like 6-8 weeks, but I got an interview invite in only 3. I strongly suspect that they provide these long expected wait times as a buffer. As I'm absolutely THIRSTING over a decision, I'm hoping they reach out really soon 😅 It's been about 3 weeks since the interview.

Hopefully you hear back from them soon! 🙏 When did you submit and when did you get invited to interview? 

12 hours ago, ifrons said:

Has anyone who was placed on the interview waitlist heard any updates?

I am currently on the wait list and haven't heard anything. I recently updated them with a transcript that I got an A in biochem, and received a confirmation that they got my transcript, but they haven't said anything outside of that. I thought for sure that an A in biochem could help push me to the next level... haha! I guess I just have to hurry up and wait! 🙂