Touro Nevada 2020-2021 Application Cycle

1 hour ago, hopefulpa9485 said:

Got an email saying I was waitlisted for an interview. Bummed but hoping for the best. Good luck everyone!

Your stats are fantastic, don’t give up, you will find a seat in the program that is perfect for you. Trust your journey and best of luck!!!

Guest Paapp20202021
1 hour ago, hopefulpa9485 said:

Got an email saying I was waitlisted for an interview. Bummed but hoping for the best. Good luck everyone!

Got an email saying I was rejected 😕 good luck to everyone else! 

15 hours ago, crindl14 said:

I havent heard anything yet either and kinda getting nervous. I just keep refreshing my email

I heard by email as well and was told to notify admissions with any academic updates (i.e. I am re-taking the GRE which they knew prior to sending the waitlist email). I sure hope this helps. Don't lose hope, we are still very early in the admissions process. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, hburt4 said:

Hi everyone! I was wait listed for an interview too, but I was looking through threads from past application cycles and they didn't really mention any interview wait lists. Is this new? Has anyone been offered an interview? 

13 hours ago, KortneyDaly said:

@ifrons Fingers crossed!

@hburt4 Hmm that is interesting. I would be interested to know as well. Thanks for doing the extra research.

I decided to ask out of curiosity during their virtual PA fair this afternoon. Their response: "it is a wait list to be reconsidered at a later date. applicants who have been placed on the interview wait list are not guaranteed an interview."

Hope this helps!

• Upvote 1