2020-2021 Application Cycle

On 6/15/2020 at 7:56 PM, jparra1 said:

I don't think you can add in progress or planned courses after submitting apps but you can edit them! So if you add something you end up not doing or doing somewhere else, you can edit/remove it but you can't add courses later.

You can add courses for in progress or planned after you submit. go to transcript entry and click on the school and click edit ..add semester/ quarter . also you have to update your transcripts with those classes showing on them. but you can still submit and get verified for all the other courses. hope this helps 🙂

2 minutes ago, rmy0508 said:

Hi all! Has anyone not heard back yet who was verified in late May/early June? I was CASPA verified 5/30 and received email that completed app was received by Drexel 6/1. Anyone else in the same boat? 😬

Same Boat, i applied May 29th and recieved the the email from Drexel as well. No news after that! I think Covid is making things slower than usual

4 hours ago, rmy0508 said:

Hi all! Has anyone not heard back yet who was verified in late May/early June? I was CASPA verified 5/30 and received email that completed app was received by Drexel 6/1. Anyone else in the same boat? 😬

I think I was verified even before that and I still haven't heard back! No news is always better than bad news!

6 hours ago, krifuturepa said:

So, I am wondering if I should apply to Drexel now? Is it too late? 

I would be surprised if it's too late. People from the 1st interview day still haven't heard back as far as I know. If a large number of acceptances were rolling in maybe, but that isn't the case at all! I'm not an expert, but in your position I would apply & wouldn't consider it wasted money. I guess compare your stats though to people who have been offered an interview already? But we know stats aren't everything.

On 7/21/2020 at 11:18 AM, rmy0508 said:

same boat! verified 05/28, confirmed 06/01. No news is good news but naturally I'm getting anxious for soommme news. I'm curious if perhaps we're bunched into a "June group" and they're still sifting through/interviewing/etc. all of the applications that they had formally received in May?