2020-2021 Application Cycle

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Soccerguy7
On 6/3/2020 at 5:59 PM, Imani said:

Today around 12 pm my time 

Did you have all the right prereqs done? It seems like it might have been an auto-reject. 

1 hour ago, Soccerguy7 said:

Did you have all the right prereqs done? It seems like it might have been an auto-reject. 

Yes! I’m very confused myself. I just hope I can figure out why they rejected me so quick, I’m paranoid I have a huge red flag on my application lmao 

• Upvote 1

On 6/5/2020 at 12:26 PM, Imani said:

Yes! I’m very confused myself. I just hope I can figure out why they rejected me so quick, I’m paranoid I have a huge red flag on my application lmao 

This exact same thing happened to me today and I was really worried! I have a 3.7 science GPA with 50+ credits and 1300 hours as an ED tech in a trauma center. 3 LORs from an MD, a PA and a PhD I've worked with. I've completed all my prereqs. Maybe they just got a lot of applications but it seemed very soon to be rejected. 

19 minutes ago, DelaneyR44 said:

This exact same thing happened to me today and I was really worried! I have a 3.7 science GPA with 50+ credits and 1300 hours as an ED tech in a trauma center. 3 LORs from an MD, a PA and a PhD I've worked with. I've completed all my prereqs. Maybe they just got a lot of applications but it seemed very soon to be rejected. 

Did either of you ask them if they can tell you why? You both have good stats and being that it is so early that seems strange.

2 minutes ago, paigeinabook95 said:

I'm really sorry that this happened to you 😞 I was outright rejected from a program last week that I met the requirements for. Trying to keep the faith here because getting a rejection so fast is terrifying me. I hope it works out for you and me both!

I've already been rejected from 2 programs that I meet the requirements for, so I totally get where you're coming from!