2020-2021 Application Cycle

For anyone struggling with doubt or fear, just remember that stats and numbers are just LOOSE FRAMEWORKS by which applications are gauged, they are not the law. This site, and others like it, should help to inform you and your application process, but should not serve to set a bar by which to judge yourself or others. We will all end up where we need to be, we just need to trust the process! 🙂 

• Like 14
  • Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, jparra1 said:

For anyone struggling with doubt or fear, just remember that stats and numbers are just LOOSE FRAMEWORKS by which applications are gauged, they are not the law. This site, and others like it, should help to inform you and your application process, but should not serve to set a bar by which to judge yourself or others. We will all end up where we need to be, we just need to trust the process! 🙂 

Ugh so needed to hear this right now. I've received one rejection and heard nothing else from any of my 11 other schools 🙈

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, paigeinabook95 said:

Ugh so needed to hear this right now. I've received one rejection and heard nothing else from any of my 11 other schools 🙈

That one rejection was THEIR loss. You've got 11 more chances to go and you only need ONE to say yes! Keep your chin up and stay strong -- in 3 years time you'll be a PA-C and, in retrospect, that rejection won't have meant a thing.

Edited by jparra1
  • Like 4
  • Upvote 2

26 minutes ago, paigeinabook95 said:

I’m in the same exact boat!! everyone keeps telling me if it’s meant to be it’ll be, but it’s hard to keep thinking that way 😕

• Like 1

8 hours ago, jparra1 said:

That one rejection was THEIR loss. You've got 11 more chances to go and you only need ONE to say yes! Keep your chin up and stay strong -- in 3 years time you'll be a PA-C and, in retrospect, that rejection won't have meant a thing.

Can I say, I LOVE the supportive nature of this website. Good job, everybody and keep positive ❤️ 

• Like 4

On 6/15/2020 at 7:56 PM, jparra1 said:

I don't think you can add in progress or planned courses after submitting apps but you can edit them! So if you add something you end up not doing or doing somewhere else, you can edit/remove it but you can't add courses later.

I wish I knew this before !!! I totally thought it was the other way around. 😞 Too late now. Was planning to retake/renew an old class in the Fall but didn't know if I was going to get in. It is what it is I guess.

13 hours ago, jparra1 said:

Thank you so much 😊 trying to keep a positive attitude and just wait patiently--what's meant to be will be. Good luck to you!

1 hour ago, AlexisA said:

Any interviewees have an idea of when we could possibly hear back from Drexel? I know the woman in admissions said there was a possibility of an earlier acceptance, but just wondering what your thoughts are on how soon that could be? 🙂 

Hey! I was at the June 29th interview.  It seems that most years it was roughly a month to hear back, but that still doesn't stop me from checking my emails and this site 24/7 lol.

Edited by JHHay30
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, JHHay30 said:

Hey! I was at the June 29th interview.  It seems that most years it was roughly a month to hear back, but that still doesn't stop me from checking my emails and this site 24/7 lol.

Hey I was at the June 29th interview, also! I am obsessively checking emails and this site too... Glad I'm not the only one! When I reviewed last year's some people heard back in just a couple weeks, so let's hope for a best case scenario. Lol, best of luck to you!! 

• Like 1