2020-2021 Application Cycle

25 minutes ago, SK203 said:

Has anyone interviewing 10/5 received a time for Monday yet?? Trying to schedule work around the interview...

When I interviewed it was basically an all day event in a way. 8-11:30 I think was a writing sample 30 minutes. You could do that anytime between that time. 11:45-1215 or so is meet and greet with the director and 12:30-4pm or so was the interview. Where the time slot is given to you. And finally about an hour to an hour and a half of speaking with the students. Mine ended around 6ish. It was a long day for me. Those aren’t hard times but what my interview day was like.

Edited by Mesarenee

On 9/29/2020 at 6:32 PM, Lawrena2 said:

Congrats to those interviewing oct 5th! When were all your applications submitted? i applied late, so wondering where they are at in the applicant stack. thanks!

I submitted on 5/24 and received confirmation on 5/26

I received an interview invite on 9/22 for the 10/5 interview date

Hope you hear from them soon! 🙂

On 9/29/2020 at 6:32 PM, Lawrena2 said:

Congrats to those interviewing oct 5th! When were all your applications submitted? i applied late, so wondering where they are at in the applicant stack. thanks!

Hi! I applied June 10, and received confirmation June 10 actually. 

19 hours ago, megslesh said:

Hi all! I was curious if there is already or if someone is going to create a Facebook page for accepted students starting 2021? Would love to start meeting and seeing all of those who will be in our class. 

I haven't seen any yet! I know a current student makes it but I am anxious to meet everyone haha. we could make an unofficial one if people would like to start meeting?

• Like 3

On 10/5/2020 at 12:36 PM, megslesh said:

Hi all! I was curious if there is already or if someone is going to create a Facebook page for accepted students starting 2021? Would love to start meeting and seeing all of those who will be in our class. 

Martha sent out an email saying an official group will be made through blackboard around spring time. But I agree that it'd be cool to start an unoffical one 🙂

2 minutes ago, Miad8 said:

Martha sent out an email saying an official group will be made through blackboard around spring time. But I agree that it'd be cool to start an unoffical one 🙂

I also saw in past threads that current students make a facebook group for us around Nov-Dec. Maybe we can make a group me or a facebook group messenger for now until the facebook group is sent out to us?

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, BeachBum7 said:

Has anyone who was verified beginning of July receive an interview yet? Still waiting and so I guess no news is good news right now! 

I was verified July 17, which isn't beginning of July but I still haven't heard anything from Drexel if that helps 🙂

Edited by devanshii