2020-2021 Application Cycle

2 hours ago, nngo96 said:

Got invited for 11/06 interview!! I am psyched! I love Drexel's program. I submitted my application back in July and assumed I got rejected. Looking at last year's form, it seems like they are holding interviews all the way to February! Do not get discourage you guys!

Can I ask what time July you submitted? Looks like they are finally looking into the July applicants. Best of the luck on your interview 🙂 

• Like 1

On 10/30/2020 at 2:10 PM, devanshii said:

Can I ask what time July you submitted? Looks like they are finally looking into the July applicants. Best of the luck on your interview 🙂 

I submitted July 1st and am still waiting to hear anything back over here!!!! I am not sure if they sent some rejections out yet, but I have not received one from Drexel which still gives me hope for a possible interview late Nov. or in Dec! 

• Upvote 1

On 10/23/2020 at 12:38 PM, Sheishere said:

Hi,

Yes, there was a Groupme created for accepted student. Link: https://groupme.com/join_group/63230456/zQJazNUr

Also, Martha sent out an email last week about the official facebook group being created by Admin Rep. Erin. 

Oh really? Sounds awesome. I was accepted and paid my deposit but I never received an email regarding Facebook 

13 minutes ago, BeachBum7 said:

Any July applicants hear back from Drexel yet or should I be anticipating a rejection ?! 😬 I know no news is good news but seeing August applicants hear back and having submitted July 1st is a bit discouraging! 

Hey there! I applied the first week of July and have not heard anything either!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 11/6/2020 at 10:44 AM, BeachBum7 said:

Any July applicants hear back from Drexel yet or should I be anticipating a rejection ?! 😬 I know no news is good news but seeing August applicants hear back and having submitted July 1st is a bit discouraging! 

I applied mid-July, still haven't heard anything!

• Like 2

On 11/3/2020 at 11:53 AM, Future2021PA said:

Hello everyone, does anyone know the programs tuition? I cant seem to find it on the website. Thank you!

It's there, just gotta do a couple of clicks. The total program credit is 117 and the tuition per credit for PA program is $810. So about $94,770 for tuition alone. This does not include any fees, supplies, equipment or living expenses. Also it's only for the 2020-2021 academic year. I'm sure it will go up next year as all school tends to (lord help us all! lol).

• Like 1

On 11/6/2020 at 10:55 PM, ryangrant4242 said:

Hey everyone! I'm just wondering what is the percentage of people who are accepted after an interview/denied? It seems like 100% of people here who said they were invited for an interview then post that they were accepted? I'm just wondering if that is a coincidence, or?

I am invited to interview for 11/16.

they only email you if you have been accepted, thus we only see the acceptances. They said they will email you early acceptances which is what we see. However, no rejections or waitlists will be known until the end of their interview process. They did mention that they can still accept you after the interview process.. which I kind of feel like it’s a waitlist but not official lol 

• Like 2